What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coleman Vs. Hotsprings/Sundance Equal Quality?  (Read 20618 times)

RUBADUBDUB

Re: Coleman Vs. Hotsprings/Sundance Equal Quality?
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 12:44:57 pm »
Many manufacturers use "off the shelf" jets.  Does Coleman currently? ;)

:Pyup, coleman still running off the shelf...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2007, 12:44:57 pm »

Trenden

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2007, 04:54:16 pm »
Coleman Has went back to bearing jets if I remember correctly for 2007

Nope, just got a 2007 model 471.  No bearings.

RUBADUBDUB

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2007, 11:24:12 am »
Hmmmm.... Strange Because I seen a Coleman with Bearing Jets in it for 2007 at one of the shows I was at.

Neptuner

• My only tub foam
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2007, 12:58:44 am »

And, BTW, Coleman was MUCH higher on my list than HS when I was seeking my tub...

Even Phoenix was rated higher than HS on our wet-tested list. Much more comfortable and better therapy, nicer cabinet etc. The only one we rated lower than HS was Master Spas.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 09:48:12 am »

Even Phoenix was rated higher than HS on our wet-tested list. Much more comfortable and better therapy, nicer cabinet etc. The only one we rated lower than HS was Master Spas.

I'm sure the craftsmen at Phoenix have few peers.....

;D ;D ;D

Terminator
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:50:57 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

loosenupspas

« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2007, 04:00:08 pm »
let's be quite assured that this isn't a picture of the Coleman Spas fine state of the art manufacturing plant in Chandler Az.  This is some other manufacturer out there.  How this thread degenerated into insults against other spa builders is amusing. let the buyer beware......but most people like there hot tubs to be comfortable and should one be more comfy than the other hey it is a fair opinion voiced by a consumer.  let the buyer beware of the guy who does protest too much.........wet test wet test wet test.....

nsavarirayan

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2007, 04:41:09 pm »
Ok I think I have to test coleman since I need to make sure I get the best for my value.  So yes everyone like to bash everyone else and that leaves me the consumer scratching his head.  i will just test ya all!!

loosenupspas

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2007, 04:46:41 pm »
my friend........test them all.....let us know.......if you are in central Florida...stop in here and wet test to your hearts content....good luck

nsavarirayan

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2007, 04:54:07 pm »
I'm in scottsdale Arizona to be exact - so i guess they would not take long to deliver a coleman!

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2007, 04:58:57 pm »
let's be quite assured that this isn't a picture of the Coleman Spas fine state of the art manufacturing plant in Chandler Az.  This is some other manufacturer out there.  How this thread degenerated into insults against other spa builders is amusing. let the buyer beware......but most people like there hot tubs to be comfortable and should one be more comfy than the other hey it is a fair opinion voiced by a consumer.  let the buyer beware of the guy who does protest too much.........wet test wet test wet test.....
Term was showing photos of the Phoenix Spas facility in California, not any facility in Phoenix, AZ.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

loosenupspas

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2007, 01:09:29 pm »
the pictures are totally over the top, an unnecessary type of response to someones favorable opinion of a hs competitor.  i am for competition and not dogma.......

rick

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2007, 03:12:46 pm »
Aw, Term's ok.   He loves his product like any competent dealer should.   Let's face it,  HS is the Charmin of toilet tissue.   ;)

But, after all the advice that is given to you here,  and there is a ton of it,  mostly good,   some of it prejudiced, especially against competitors with different design philosophies,   you will find that Coleman is a brand that must be looked at as its value compared to the otherbig name brands is comparable to none.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 03:15:57 pm by rick »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2007, 03:21:04 pm »
the pictures are totally over the top, an unnecessary type of response to someones favorable opinion of a hs competitor.  i am for competition and not dogma.......

:-? :-? :-?

I posted pics of the Phoenix Spa Factory and stated that their craftsmen have few peers.

Here's one of the HotSpring factory in Vista, CA, if it'll make you feel better:

Sorry for the aggravation.

Terminator

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2007, 04:12:47 pm »

:-? :-? :-?

I posted pics of the Phoenix Spa Factory and stated that their craftsmen have few peers.

Here's one of the HotSpring factory in Vista, CA, if it'll make you feel better:

Sorry for the aggravation.

Terminator

Got a picture of the one in Mexico?
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2007, 04:21:57 pm »
How this thread degenerated into insults against other spa builders is amusing.

Retracing the posts, it appears that BAJA1027 got the ball rolling by posting less than favorable information about a Coleman dealer.

The next possible insulting post I read (and I may have misinterpreted the intent) was loosenupspas remark about "oh yeah I forgot...silly boy....only one way is right and hs (HotSpring?) is it.

The next possible insulting post was Neptuner's comment that "When someone says arrogance in the business world I immediately think of 3 companies: IBM, Microsoft and HotSpring."

So, 1 negative post about Coleman, possibly 2 at this point against HotSpring.  Reading...reading....some more opinions.....opinions....that brings us up to this point.

It IS amusing! :)

Terminator

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2007, 04:21:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42