What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where do you get EZ Pads?  (Read 2651 times)

MarKee

Where do you get EZ Pads?
« on: April 07, 2007, 03:06:22 pm »
To all of you dealers out there, I was wondering if anyone has a source for getting the two piece 8x8 EZ pads that look like fake concrete.  Our old supplier does not carry them any longer.  Does anyone still make these?  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Where do you get EZ Pads?
« on: April 07, 2007, 03:06:22 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Where do you get EZ Pads?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 04:47:37 pm »
EZ Pads, Inc.
861 Rancheros Drive
San Marcos, CA 92069
Fax: 866-397-7200

http://www.ezpads.com/index.htm

You might try contacting them directly - they may sell direct or they may be able to help you find a local dealer.

Let me know if they can't help you - I could order it and have it drop-shipped to your home.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

MarKee

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 08:36:00 pm »
Thanks Chas but I am looking for the ones that are not so plastic looking.  We used to carry a two piece 8x8 EZ Pad that was a dense 4" thick foam that looked like conrete and even had an exposed aggregate texture to it.  We used to get them through SCP but they no longer carry them.  I was wondering if anyone else knew of where we could get them.

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 12:05:13 am »
Maybe they changed them.  I assisted in installing two of these, and they were both EZ Pad brand, and the were exactly as you described- two pieces, each 8 X 4, with beveled edges the grey color of concrete.  But that's not what the EZ Pad website showed.  
Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 12:05:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42