What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Saw "Breach" - hot tubs in the movies  (Read 7496 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Saw "Breach" - hot tubs in the movies
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 10:30:33 am »
Yes, Dalton was a man amongst mullets. ;D

Road House 2 did have Jake Busey in it, though:

A 3-way buttkickin' contest between him, Dalton, and the Incomparable Peg Leg Bates
would be worth the price of admission!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 10:30:33 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 10:49:04 am »
Brian Grazer has my vote for best hair.

Very talented man, just unique hair.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 10:51:59 am »
Just watched "The Departed".  There was no hot tub in the movie. But it was a great flick. Loosely based on the exploits of Whitey Bulger.

Course, those hollywood types couldn't do a proper Bahstin accent to save thier lives.  ;)  My wife (who has a heavy MA accent) kept asking "why are they talking funny? I thought this was supposed to be in Boston?"

« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 10:52:52 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 11:12:12 am »
I doubt it could match the quality of the original. ;)  I can't imagine anyone taking the place of Patrick Swayze as the hero bouncer.

I know some guys must have liked it but I always though Roadhouse was a very crappy movie but then again I've never seen a movie with Patrick Swayze that was even half way decent other than Dirty Dancing. The idea there was a RH2 is hilarious even if the great PS isn't in it but I always got a kick out of how they make movie sequels and sometimes people don't even know they exist like:

American Graffiti 2
Return to Oz
Sting 2
Caddyshack 2
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 11:14:20 am by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Reese

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 01:15:37 pm »
...I always though Roadhouse was a very crappy movie but then again I've never seen a movie with Patrick Swayze that was even half way decent other than Dirty Dancing...
I agree, except that it is a good late-night channel-surfing stop.  Lots of fights and explosions, recognizable actors, and little plot to figure out :) -- so you can watch a few minutes, get sleepy, shut the TV off and wait 'til the next time you can't sleep to see the next scene.   Kind of like his hillbilly in Chicago flick with the crossbows and Liam Neeson, Next of Kin.

p.s.  I'd think that a fan of Dirty Dancing would have liked him in Ghost, and the drag queen movie, To Wong Fu ;).  

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 01:45:08 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 01:52:14 pm »
C'mon Chas, spit it out. I don't go to movies or rent them, so please just give it up!
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 01:59:38 pm »
Mullet, did you say MULLET! So I move in to this place in Sun Valley, NV. The biggest little trailerpark in the world. OK, so I'm moving in and see one of my neighbors gettin home from work. I wave as he gets outa his car and all of a sudden there it is. On a man..a bleach blond permed mullet down to his a$$. It takes all I have to not fall on the ground writhing in laughter. The next day He and his wife are gettin home from the grocery, and as they gather their goods and exit the car THERE IT IS, SHE has the EXACT same mullet. OK so I'm not making this up and here's the kicker.....Their daughter....yep, you guessed it, I live next door to "The Mullets." At what point does a human being relize WOW, this looks rediculous?

Yes, Dalton was a man amongst mullets. ;D

Road House 2 did have Jake Busey in it, though:

A 3-way buttkickin' contest between him, Dalton, and the Incomparable Peg Leg Bates
would be worth the price of admission!

Terminator
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Reese

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 02:01:57 pm »
Just watched "The Departed"...Course, those hollywood types couldn't do a proper Bahstin accent to save thier lives.  ;)  My wife (who has a heavy MA accent) kept asking "why are they talking funny? I thought this was supposed to be in Boston?"
That's funny, since I'm pretty sure both Damon and Wahlberg grew up in Boston.  We just saw and liked the movie, too -- although the Tarantino-like ending seemed like Scorcese took the easy way out of wrapping everything up. :P

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 02:07:02 pm »
That's funny, since I'm pretty sure both Damon and Wahlberg grew up in Boston.  We just saw and liked the movie, too -- although the Tarantino-like ending seemed like Scorcese took the easy way out of wrapping everything up. :P

Damon and Walberg are from boston, and they sounded fine. But Decaproi and the others....good lord. Dacprio really did a great job. I always thought of him as a bit of a wuss, but this movie changes that.
07 Caldera Geneva

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 02:07:41 pm »
Mullet, did you say MULLET! So I move in to this place in Sun Valley, NV. The biggest little trailerpark in the world. OK, so I'm moving in and see one of my neighbors gettin home from work. I wave as he gets outa his car and all of a sudden there it is. On a man..a bleach blond permed mullet down to his a$$. It takes all I have to not fall on the ground writhing in laughter. The next day He and his wife are gettin home from the grocery, and as they gather their goods and exit the car THERE IT IS, SHE has the EXACT same mullet. OK so I'm not making this up and here's the kicker.....Their daughter....yep, you guessed it, I live next door to "The Mullets." At what point does a human being relize WOW, this looks rediculous?

Was it this guy?

07 Caldera Geneva

Reese

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 02:10:16 pm »
At what point does a human being relize WOW, this looks rediculous?
Some folks just know what they like. ;) If seeing your family hairstyle parodied on SNL, and a short-lived TV series doesn't do it,  looking in the mirror isn't likely to influence their choice. Do they wear matching outfits, too? ;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 02:13:18 pm »
My boss and his family back in the 80's:

Term

Reese

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 02:13:42 pm »
...Dacprio really did a great job. I always thought of him as a bit of a wuss, but this movie changes that.
I understand that "Blood Diamond" reinforces the "non-wuss" image.  I've seen reviews that like his accent in that one.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 02:23:45 pm »

Dacprio really did a great job. I always thought of him as a bit of a wuss, but this movie changes that.

I had the same thought when leaving the theater. I offically forgive him for the yourthful wuss he played in Titanic!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 02:24:53 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 02:23:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42