What's the Best Hot Tub

Poll

Should Loosenupspas be banned for being a trouble maker?

Yes
3 (25%)
No
5 (41.7%)
Shut up Bill!
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: What a day in Florida  (Read 9620 times)

loosenupspas

Re: What a day in Florida
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:15 am »
was thinking about surfing myself......bike week starting this weekend....beaches are wild with motorcycles.....all headed to the slaw wrestling.....if you are in town for bike week drive carefully........one last thing....was watching the dvd of the departed and when nicholson and leo are barrelling across the bridge a song in the background got my attention......dont know if any other heard it.....it is by dropkick murphys and title going to ship you up to boston.....appropriate considering what they were up to....

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:15 am »

96SC

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 11:23:30 am »
.it is by dropkick murphys and title .

Isn't that the same group that recorded the country classic, 'Dropkick me Jesus through the Goal Post of Life'?   ;D
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

loosenupspas

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 11:42:36 am »
electric irish folk music, its nowhere close to country music.......dont know about the Jesus tune......

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 01:05:28 pm »
The only weather that keeps me out of my hot tub - Severe Thunderstorms, getting them today. My cat Sidney is already hiding behind the washer.   Rather have this than the snow.
We got hit really hard this morning. There was even dime size hail. Now it's partly cloudy and as windy as I've ever seen it here in the STL. I'm not kiddin', I wouldn't be surprised if there's some 50+ mph gusts. It's ridiculous!!!

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 02:05:30 pm »
 >:(Yes, I will admit it....I am the one who voted yes on this poll....and this is why...we are having a blizzard today...taken about 15 minutes ago out my front window....

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 02:07:08 pm »
>:(Yes, I will admit it....I am the one who voted yes on this poll....and this is why...we are having a blizzard today...taken about 15 minutes ago out my front window....
:o :o :o!!!!!!!

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 02:18:34 pm »
How's that go Loosenup?...."A bad day in Florida beats a good day anywhere else"..think I may head down that way ...it sounds great right about now! ;)

Even during one of the hurricanes?

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 02:54:33 pm »
How's that go Loosenup?...."A bad day in Florida beats a good day anywhere else"..think I may head down that way ...it sounds great right about now! ;)

I thought is was, "A day without sunshine is like...

Night."

Don't know if that works the same in Fla or not.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

loosenupspas

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 03:46:01 pm »
banned.......i am misunderstood.......i didnt claim that a bad day in florida beats a good day anywhere else.  in fact i resisted comment.  my first thought of a response was that is true if you are a gnat.  july thru mid sept is high time for gnats, hurricanes and tourists from ohio.  you all are very harsh in judgement.....a proper nice comment on a beautiful day and that spring is in the air receives vicious attacks, loopsided polling and potentail lifelong banishment.  Imagine if i'd said something negative about Hot Springs......thats a joke......get that red lasar dot off my chest.....i am packing quickly(turn off the red dot) and looking for a safe way out of the country(come on plz turn off the red dot)  i am a hunted man..............

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 05:03:54 pm »
i am packing quickly(turn off the red dot) and looking for a safe way out of the country(come on plz turn off the red dot)  i am a hunted man..............

Ok, Lt Dan, back off, he relented.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 05:08:58 pm »
Well, just so you know, some of the best people on the planet live in areas with

NICE weather year 'round.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 06:04:22 pm »
Mlg,

Have things calmed down a bit yet? Anymore pics?
I hope you didn't get stuck out in the tub.

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 06:29:10 pm »

Ok, Lt Dan, back off, he relented.

No worries! I don't like laser sites anyway.

I was in Tampa the 20th thru the 24 for training and loved it. They sell lots of different adult beverages in Ybor City and there are numerous cigar shops where they roll them on the premesis.

Loosenupspas, if you see my liver tell it to come home. It got mad and left me the second day there.

Getting sent to Honolulu for training March 11-17. Staying on Waikiki beach. I'd like to thank all you fine federal taxpayers for your support!

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 07:17:31 pm »
Mlg,

Have things calmed down a bit yet? Anymore pics?
I hope you didn't get stuck out in the tub.
My tub is on my porch...don't need to go out in no stink'in blizzard to use it ;)
Here's another pic for you Chad, but this was taken the same time as the other...it has been a steady blizzard for 5+ hours since then.....sigh

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 07:27:02 pm »
Looks like you have a pretty bad mold problem in that tree.

If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 07:27:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42