What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Would you write a quick review of your tub  (Read 3049 times)

xrdirthead

Would you write a quick review of your tub
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:11:45 pm »
I just thought after reading the Epic thread that it would be nice to have more tubs reviewed by users.

Thanks Bonibelle that was a great review.

I wasn't sure I wanted to travel that far for a dealer but I'm going to go and wet test the Epic for sure.

Hot Tub Forum

Would you write a quick review of your tub
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:11:45 pm »

Reese

Re: Would you write a quick review of your tub
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:18:48 pm »
Are you looking for something specific that isn't in the reviews section of this site or rhtubs.com? :-?

xrdirthead

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 11:24:27 pm »
I've been mostly a lurker here for a long time and feel comfortable with the people who visit here on a regular basis.
HS and Sundance are my closest brands but the D1 and Marquis dealer (same dealer) is now on my list to wet test. I was only asking for a quick two cents.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:25:36 pm by xrdirthead »

Reese

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:37:13 pm »
In addition to the reviews section, a member named Duffman reviewed a bunch of tubs about a year ago in a series of posts in this section.  They were well received by the consumers on the forum, although some salespeople/dealers were concerned that people need to do their own research since individual needs/experiences vary.  Regardless, there was a bunch of good info in there, not only about tubs, but how he evaluated them.  It would be worth a search.

xrdirthead

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 12:58:18 am »
Thanks Reese. It was a good read but he didn't LIVE with those tubs. I know he had some lengthy wet tests but I think living with a tub would make for a better review than a wet test.

I thought it would be good for visitors to this site and not just for me.

The tubs on my list in no particular order:

HS: Grandee or Vista
Sundance: Maxxis or Optima
Caldera: Geneva
D1: not sure
Marquis: Epic
Jacuzzi: not sure

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 01:17:52 am »
Wow, xrdirthead. I thought you already had a spa. It also took me forever to pull the trigger--2 years. Just think, some folks plop down their money after a weekend or so of research.  :)  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 01:58:29 am by Gomboman »
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

xrdirthead

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 05:38:47 am »
I actually was given one by my sister. It was a four person with a total of four jets but I loved to just soak in it. Now it is time to go get a real tub.
It seems every year there is always major purchases like a car for my wife, one for me, new septic for the yard, new electrical service for the house etc.....this is the year of the tub. :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 05:38:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42