What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Specs on the 2007 Sundance Optima  (Read 8908 times)

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
Re: Specs on the 2007 Sundance Optima
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 10:10:57 pm »
I was wondering if you could tell me if there is anything that can be done about the fast clock.  I have the same issue.  It's about 30 minutes fast a day!

BTW I was wondering if you could check your PM I sent you a message a couple of days go and was wondering if you had seen it and could help out with my question?
Sorry I didn't get back to your PM earlier Claude -- I read them and then forget about them!  I do get the loud swooshing noise unless the diverter is at least 3/4 of the way to "full left", i.e. sending full power to the seat instead of the whirlpools.

As for the clock, there's actually an easy fix -- tell your dealer you need the "Dallas" chip replaced because your clock is running fast.  It's a known problem and they *SHOULD* fix it for you.  Funny, after sending my letter to Sundance corporate I got a call right back from my dealer to schedule a trip out to replace my chip...
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 10:10:57 pm »

BigK75

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 10:19:17 pm »
Hey Paul:

Thanks for the help.  So my tub is exactly like yours (I also have to turn 3/4).  I am actually going to call the company about the swooshing noise tomorrow.  I will let you know what I find out.  I can't believe they would manufacture with this issue.  I mean its great spa, but for the price I would expect perfection.  It's near perferction but the noise is bothering me.  I hope I can get it fixed, if not I will just live with it and turn the dirverter 3/4.  

Claude

pg_rider

• I've been Optima-ized
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 12:20:05 am »
Hey Paul:

Thanks for the help.  So my tub is exactly like yours (I also have to turn 3/4).  I am actually going to call the company about the swooshing noise tomorrow.  I will let you know what I find out.  I can't believe they would manufacture with this issue.  I mean its great spa, but for the price I would expect perfection.  It's near perferction but the noise is bothering me.  I hope I can get it fixed, if not I will just live with it and turn the dirverter 3/4.  

Claude
I think I mentioned earlier -- if you turn the air injection on to the whirlpool jets (with the air control on the lower left in the picture posted earlier) it's a quieter, more pleasing sound.  Plus, I just like to get those big whirlpool jets really pumping at full power!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 12:20:40 am by pg_rider »
Paul G.
2006 Sundance Optima

RUBADUBDUB

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 10:35:55 am »
Hey Pg_Rider:

I am sorry your Sundance dealer sucked so bad.  RubaDubs company has been great to deal with.  I can sympathize with you and your frustration.  I feel the same way with my Nissan dealership.  If its the only place in town you really need to pray for them to be great or else your screwed.

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is anything that can be done about the fast clock.  I have the same issue.  It's about 30 minutes fast a day!

BTW I was wondering if you could check your PM I sent you a message a couple of days go and was wondering if you had seen it and could help out with my question?

Thanks,

Claude

Thank you again Claude for the Compliments.  We try to do our best! I've already addressed the clock issue, John is aware of it...

Thanks.

Rob.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 01:22:56 pm by Rubadubdub »

BigK75

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 06:19:00 pm »
Hey RUBADUB:

John called me today and said my chip is on the way.  He says he's going to check on the 2007 Optima's to see if the noise is there.  He told me they won't be in for a couple of weeks.  Thanks for the help.

Claude

Takedown

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 12:10:02 am »
Does anyone know when the website might be updated with the new colors?  Just want to make sure I still like my color choice ;)

Thanks!

RUBADUBDUB

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 10:20:15 am »
2007 Tubs start shipping at the END of January. I would hope the website should be updated by then. They didn't introduce any new NICE colours unless you like graphite which looks really sharpe with the Red skirt. Other than that it was basically different blue and a different green, and a New skirt colour...Mahogany...oops sorry and a Like a FAUX stone skirt.

PG_RIDER.....I'm sorry about your bad experience. I wish I could help out.  :-[ It embarasses me that fellow Sundance dealers are even like that. I'm a firm believer in the fact that the SALE doesn't start till after the delivery. Its one thing to sell someone a Hot Tub its another to keep them happy. I mean come on its not that hard. I hope Sundance made it aware that they received your letter of concern.

Rob.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 10:37:07 am by Rubadubdub »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2007, 10:20:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42