What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Maquis Epic reviews?  (Read 5475 times)

Cola

• Time for bed kids
Re: Maquis Epic reviews?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 10:48:43 pm »
Well I too have an epic.  It truly is a great tub.  Only a few minor issues with it.  I did have a minor issue that I gave my dealer all the time in the world to take care of.  He let me down.  When we (yes I helped out) did work on it (a pinched line), I found that my full foam tub is missing a bunch of foam near the bottom edge.  It took over six months to get two foam kits up to me to fix it.  I was told that Foxx Pools in Ontario, the Eastern Canadian rep was supposed to be taking care of the logistics of smuggling a couple of foam kits over in a new tub.  In the end, I got what I needed and found that it was available at my local Rona (home depot), identical stuff.  So I now have one side done, what about the bottom and the other two accessible sides.  I was passed over to a new rep, Nathan who doesn't care to reply to my simple requests.  I have been reasonable and well, to put it simply, Marquis doesn't seem to care.  I have an associate who has just purchased a thermal imaging camera (fancy $15,000.00 camera) which is due in soon.  I will be posting the results of our scan.  Due to the fact that my heat loss is more than double what I was promised, I expect to see some interesting results.
The bottom line.
Biggest waste of money I ever spent from a group of people all the way from the bottom up that don't care about my very minor issue.
Some very cool pictures to follow soon.
Steve Colasanti

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Maquis Epic reviews?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 10:48:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42