What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I'll be testing Dynasty's warranty again  (Read 1818 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
I'll be testing Dynasty's warranty again
« on: January 08, 2007, 06:59:27 am »
My tub will be 4 years old in April.  Looks like I will be testing that 5 year unconditional warranty. My pump #1 sounds like metal grating on metal.  I have to deal directly with Dynasty since my dealer went out of business.  A previous dealing with Dynasty went very well.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

I'll be testing Dynasty's warranty again
« on: January 08, 2007, 06:59:27 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
Re: I'll be testing Dynasty's warranty again
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 08:18:08 am »
I called right at 8am this morning and got the usual courteous customer service. The only thing that is different is they are now using the former Master Spa, now QCA Spa dealer for service since they no longer have a dealer in my area.  They used to use a former technician from my old dealer. He was a nice guy and I trusted him. (Aren't all Spa tech's great guys? :-/ )   The dealership that they are sending has been around a long time and has a good reputation, but most likely I will have to be there. (The other tech knew my install and could kill power at the cutoff box.  )  I also want to see what pump he puts in.  My current one is a 7BHP, and I don't want anything less.  
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 09:09:31 am »
I always try to be home for any service people- even ones that can access everything they need without entering my home.  Seems like when I choose to not be there, I always get called for some decision making or other.  
 By watching my spa tech I saw how to replace the circ pump and temperature sensor- should I need to do that after my warranty expires.  
Brewman

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:37:17 am »
My tub will be 4 years old in April.  Looks like I will be testing that 5 year unconditional warranty. My pump #1 sounds like metal grating on metal.  I have to deal directly with Dynasty since my dealer went out of business.  A previous dealing with Dynasty went very well.

Out of curiosity, when you speak with Dynasty, do they know you are the all powerful moderator of this site?
220, 221, whatever it takes!

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 12:35:49 pm »

Out of curiosity, when you speak with Dynasty, do they know you are the all powerful moderator of this site?

Not that I am aware of. Since becoming moderator here, I removed the mention that I was a Dynasty owner from my profile.  But I will answer questions about the brand when it comes up, and I think most consumers here want to hear how all the brands stand behind their warranties.  So I started this thread. So far, Dynasty is a winner in that regard.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 12:35:49 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42