What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hotspring Towel Rack  (Read 6695 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Spa Side Towel Tree One week review
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 12:58:24 am »
OK, here's a one week review. I'm happy so far with the Spa Side Towel Tree rack. It's not very heavy since it made from aluminum tubing but so far it hasn't blown over yet. It gets pretty windy this time of the year where I live.

Anyway, for $49.95 it seems like a good deal and my wife is happy since it matches our patio furniture. My only complaint is that the directions were the worst I have ever experienced. I'm an engineer and it took almost an hour to put together. The person that wrote the instructions should be shot.

http://www.justspas.com/cgi-bin/checkitout/checkitout.cgi?justspasSTORE:CKIE:prod6003+

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Spa Side Towel Tree One week review
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 12:58:24 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Hotspring Towel Rack
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 01:40:03 am »
We sell Hanamint furniture - so I have a towel tree from them. I love it! We don't sell many of them, but they are very nice. It is cast aluminum, but it has a cast iron weight built into the base. If you live in a high wind area, or want a fancy piece to go with cast iron or cast aluminum furniture, check these out.

We sell them for around $170 - delivered to the local area free. I don't know if you could find them locally - but it would be worth a look. They are very well built, and can be set with the rods at 90 degrees or parallel to each other. There is an oring in the tube where it pivots to keep crud out, and the finish is excellent. We chose the color to match our patio set, but I think they are available in other colors. http://www.hanamint.com/gallery1.htm Try to find a local dealer.

Sorry, but the picture is not to scale. The towell tree is about 52" tall.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 10:27:49 am »
Gombo - I'm cracking up b/c we received the same one two days ago and my husband was cursing the whole time trying to put it together.  The directions were HORRIBLE!!  It was explaining it as if everything was lettered but not one piece was lettered was yours??  My husband takes apart cranes and puts them back together and even he was was ready to explode.  He actually wound up bending one of the tubes so it's not balanced now but I stuck a rock under that leg and it's fine for now.  I like the way it looks next to the tub and it does the job but I'm sure we'll get something else down the road.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we agree - the person who wrote the instructions should be shot.

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 11:31:17 am »
I put 6 of those things together, I want to torture the author before he is shot. Actually they are made in china & something must have got screwed up in the translation.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 11:49:09 am »
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 11:52:56 am by East_TX_Spa »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 04:49:31 pm »
All your base are belong to us.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

anne

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 04:58:38 pm »
All your base are belong to us.

8-)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Darned computer geek BF. I should not have gotten that.
Dance like nobody's watching

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 09:38:45 pm »
Gombo - I'm cracking up b/c we received the same one two days ago and my husband was cursing the whole time trying to put it together.  The directions were HORRIBLE!!  It was explaining it as if everything was lettered but not one piece was lettered was yours??  My husband takes apart cranes and puts them back together and even he was was ready to explode.  He actually wound up bending one of the tubes so it's not balanced now but I stuck a rock under that leg and it's fine for now.  I like the way it looks next to the tub and it does the job but I'm sure we'll get something else down the road.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know that we agree - the person who wrote the instructions should be shot.

Bohms, the instructions suck big time. The first time I put it together I had the same problem where the legs were not level. You can take it apart and re-assemble it so the legs are level. The spacer blocks have to be positioned correctly since the holes are offset. If they are in the wrong orientation the legs will not be level--this part was not included in the instructions.

I'm sure your husband can figure it out. I'm glad I wasn't the only person who had a problem. Good luck
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2007, 09:38:45 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42