What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Why the heck wont my Chlorine level drop?  (Read 7481 times)

In Canada eh

Re: Why the heck wont my Chlorine level drop?
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 04:28:15 pm »
Thanks for the compliments of being an expert but I am no where nearly as educated as Vermonter in this area, but I bet he's not as geeky as I am ... I love science and math. ;D

I am also contemplating that water companies do something different to their winter water than to their summer water (like Sam Adams Winter Brew and Summer Brew) and it affects the water (at least my water).

Vinny

It was meant as a compliment :) Vermonters posts are few and far between, you frequent this site more than he does.  So you win the job due to availability ;D ;D  The other comment about summer/winter water we don't change anything in the treatment process due to the season, dosage rates are still the same.  The only difference is we shut down some of the equipment used to remove algae, but its purely mechanical.
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 04:28:15 pm »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2006, 08:58:49 am »

Vinny

It was meant as a compliment :) Vermonters posts are few and far between, you frequent this site more than he does.  So you win the job due to availability ;D ;D  The other comment about summer/winter water we don't change anything in the treatment process due to the season, dosage rates are still the same.  The only difference is we shut down some of the equipment used to remove algae, but its purely mechanical.

In_Canada_eh,

I did take it as a compliment ... the only problem is my head won't fit through the door now! ;) ;D

Happy New Year!

sz22

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:33:41 pm »
are you the only one that takes care of putting chemicals in your spa?

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 01:36:32 am »

I don't know how to do the clickable link thing but here it is the old fashion way.

www.bioguard.com/msds/docs/142046.pdf

Chad, just click the hyperlink button and cut and paste the url into it.

http://www.bioguard.com/msds/docs/142046.pdf
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:54:14 am by WHY_NOT »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 01:50:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42