What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What a night!  (Read 4158 times)

galen

• Maxxus
What a night!
« on: January 02, 2007, 08:08:04 pm »
Wow, what a night to soak! Clear as a bell, full moon, temperature 39. Doesn't get much better than this.  8-)

Hot Tub Forum

What a night!
« on: January 02, 2007, 08:08:04 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: What a night!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 08:13:26 pm »
Wow, what a night to soak! Clear as a bell, full moon, temperature 39. Doesn't get much better than this.  8-)

Only one way to make it better, no moon!
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 08:24:32 pm »
Same here

Perfect

anne

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 10:32:11 pm »
I'm so with you. After waking up at 5am stressing about work, then going to work with stale coffee that just DID NOT do a thing for me, fitting emergencies in between scheduled appointments and as a result being late for everything, trying to make diagnoses that JUST DONT MAKE SENSE and dealing one client who doesn't want to pay his bill, other clients who can't afford what their pets need and another client who complains that I did not give her enough of my time (after a 35 minute appointment and 20 minute phone call!)..........I came home to hot water, bubbles, aromatherapy, jets and a gorgeous moon. After a glass or two of wine, I'll be ready to go back tomorrow!!!!!!

Venting helps, too!!!! :)
Dance like nobody's watching

lagator43

• My wings are a shield of steel.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 11:18:16 pm »
I'm so with you. After waking up at 5am stressing about work, then going to work with stale coffee that just DID NOT do a thing for me, fitting emergencies in between scheduled appointments and as a result being late for everything, trying to make diagnoses that JUST DONT MAKE SENSE and dealing one client who doesn't want to pay his bill, other clients who can't afford what their pets need and another client who complains that I did not give her enough of my time (after a 35 minute appointment and 20 minute phone call!)..........I came home to hot water, bubbles, aromatherapy, jets and a gorgeous moon. After a glass or two of wine, I'll be ready to go back tomorrow!!!!!!

A glass (or two) of wine and a soak can do wonders after a long hard day. I speak from experience. ;)  

D.P. Roberts

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 11:48:14 pm »

Ooooh, are you a vet? Great! You see, my cat has this problem - he's been coughing up this stuff... let me describe it to you...
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 12:09:55 am »

I concur - same conditions except it was 31 degrees here.  Absolutely beautiful, the moon was incredibly bright.  I almost wore a suit!  Almost.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 12:28:18 am »

I concur - same conditions except it was 31 degrees here.  Absolutely beautiful, the moon was incredibly bright.  I almost wore a suit!  Almost.
So is that admitting to having serious tanlines?  ;)

My current version of de-stressing is being laid off from work for a few months, and being "girly"....embroidering and sewing stuff over winter. That sounds just too weird, somehow....hmm... :D
RIP C-Rod

anne

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 02:30:53 am »

Ooooh, are you a vet? Great! You see, my cat has this problem - he's been coughing up this stuff... let me describe it to you...

::) ;D yeah..... I get that a lot. Often my family members ask me questions that they then realize they did not really want the answers to......... :o

Bama

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 03:39:49 am »

We're here for you, Anne!

I can relate to the stress...I've really been stressed out  today, waiting for an announcement concerning who's going to be hired as the new University Of Alabama head football coach!    :o
I'm exhausted waiting for the news.  My soak tonight in the moonlight was wonderful.

Bama

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 03:42:54 am »
So is that admitting to having serious tanlines?  ;)

My current version of de-stressing is being laid off from work for a few months, and being "girly"....embroidering and sewing stuff over winter. That sounds just too weird, somehow....hmm... :D

Tatooed,
I'm with ya girlfriend!  I like being, "girly" as well!    ;)

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 01:19:44 pm »
anne,
we've got a regular ZOO around here....3 birds, 3 dogs, 4 cats....but don't worry, I won't ask you for advice on how to keep the cat's from chucking hairballs.....they're cats, it's what they do. or why dogs eat cat duty...('kitty crunchies' is the PC term around here)  :D
RIP C-Rod

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 02:48:54 pm »

It was beautiful on the east side as well. :)(I'm in St. Louis)
Oh how I love those full moon soaks...... :D

anne

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 01:40:25 am »
anne,
we've got a regular ZOO around here....3 birds, 3 dogs, 4 cats....but don't worry, I won't ask you for advice on how to keep the cat's from chucking hairballs.....they're cats, it's what they do. or why dogs eat cat duty...('kitty crunchies' is the PC term around here)  :D

;D "tootsie rolls" ;D

You do have a regular menagerie, huh? What other sort of birds? I saw your amazon :)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 01:40:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42