What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Atlanta area dealers  (Read 1917 times)

tubhunter

Atlanta area dealers
« on: December 30, 2006, 06:37:22 pm »
I'm having a hard time selecting a tub.  I have wet tested a few models (Leisure Bay Flores, Caldera Geneva, Tiger River Caspian (finally!) , Sundance Bahia and D-1 Sojourn , but still haven't found "The Tub."  I live in the Atlanta area and am looking to keep the cost around $6,000.  I'd like to hear of good experiences with Atlanta dealers and/or whether there are any Atlanta non-national brand dealers that I may have missed?

Hot Tub Forum

Atlanta area dealers
« on: December 30, 2006, 06:37:22 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Atlanta area dealers
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 06:46:10 pm »
 Have you checked out Jacuzzi brand yet, they may have something that you like.

tubhunter

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 06:51:49 pm »
Yes.  I forgot to mention, I tried the 345.  It was one of the first tubs I checked out.  I thought the massage was pretty good, but I didn't care for the diverter valve set up.  One valve alternated between two of the best seats in the tub, and I didn't get enough a massage when the valve was moved to the middle.  The other valve controlled the foot jets or two other seats.  The diverter valve handle also popped off a couple of times during my wet test.  Perhaps there are other Jacuzzi models with a different diverter valve set up?  Also the dealer wanted  $7,500, which I thought was too high.

loosenupspas

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 07:19:11 pm »
California Cooperage 107 is positioned within your price point.  It is a fun hot tub, worthy of consideration.

Timdelta

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 11:11:35 pm »
Hey Tubhunter, if you go with anything from Recwarehouse in the ATL area I can get you a $50 credit and get a $50 for me too. Good for you and good for me. I have the Caldera Geneva --had it up and running for 5 weeks now. Good luck. Timdelta@peoplepc.com

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 02:14:40 am »
Yes.  I forgot to mention, I tried the 345.  It was one of the first tubs I checked out.  I thought the massage was pretty good, but I didn't care for the diverter valve set up.  One valve alternated between two of the best seats in the tub, and I didn't get enough a massage when the valve was moved to the middle.  The other valve controlled the foot jets or two other seats.  The diverter valve handle also popped off a couple of times during my wet test.  Perhaps there are other Jacuzzi models with a different diverter valve set up?  Also the dealer wanted  $7,500, which I thought was too high.

I have a J-345 and like it alot, no problem with diverters. 2 each their own.
$7,500 is too high. I paid $6100 back in October. I'd move on to another dealer.

tanstaafl2

• Keeping a close eye on the new spa...
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 10:31:49 am »
Shopped many Atlanta dealers last year before buying my tub, the Reflections Granada, made by the same company as Vita. Have been happy with my tub and my dealer so far. Sent you a private message as well if you want to discuss it further.
In hot water with my '06 Reflections Granada

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 10:31:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42