What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: sundance bahia  (Read 1740 times)

tubhunter

sundance bahia
« on: December 29, 2006, 11:49:37 am »
Happy Holidays All.

I've been looking at tubs for quite a while.  I'm leaning towards the Sundance Bahia.  I have wet tested the Bahia, D-1 Sojourn, and Jacuzzi 345. To others who have wet tested the Bahia and other brands, how did the Bahia measure up? I know it is a "value line" tub, but the jet action felt good to me, and the 2.5 HP pumps seems to measure up to the competition.  I was hoping to test the Tiger River Caspian, but the dealer near me is unwilling to fill it with water.  That  pretty much took it off my list.  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

sundance bahia
« on: December 29, 2006, 11:49:37 am »

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
Re: sundance bahia
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 11:52:03 am »
welcome to the forum

neocacher

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 12:45:07 pm »
Welcome to the forum! From what I have heard and seen, Sundance is one of the top brands, and the Bahia is a nice  tub for the money. I just visited the Sundance dealer a few days ago (quite a ways from me), the Bahia looked great and is one of his best sellers. Most importantly is how you liked it, the confidence you have in the dealer, the price value, etc.  There are a lot of good tubs and manufacturers out there.  You probably won't go wrong if you stick to a name brand and a good dealer!

Neo
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 12:45:29 pm by neocacher »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 01:21:48 pm »
 If the J-345 is close in price I would take it, if there is a 2 to 3000 difference the bahia would probably be the choice between the 2 spa's.  The jets in the 345 are better quality in my opinion and feel better to me.  The Hot springs dealer was an idiot for not letting you test soak the spa you wanted as most here will agree.

If you plan on building or sinking the spa in a deck the ABS pan on the Jacuzzi is the way to go.

RUBADUBDUB

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 02:34:13 pm »
I might be a bit Bias but I love the Bahia. Excellent Value for the money!  Between our two locations its one of our best sellers. I don't understand why the other dealer wouldn't let you wet test. To me thats like buying a car with out test driving it. Good luck with your choice.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 02:34:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42