What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Vanguard  (Read 3026 times)

vangarth

New Vanguard
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:23:44 pm »
Long time lurker here.
In fact, my vanguard was installed on 11/9, and I've been enjoying it almost every day since.  Cloudy water one day, but it cleared right up, no other problems, thanks to everything I've learned here.

I'm working on progress pics as I work on other parts of the yard, most recently, I've done a bit of flagstone, so a hot soak has been quite welcome after that.  

I didn't wet test alot of tubs, tried the Tiger River Caspian, HS Envoy (did not fit at all), I would have tried Sundance next, but I really liked the moto-massage, so I went with the Vanguard, and have no regrets.

Garth

Hot Tub Forum

New Vanguard
« on: December 20, 2006, 10:23:44 pm »

galen

• Maxxus
Re: New Vanguard
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 10:56:04 pm »
Hot Springs is a good Company and are top shelf.

neocacher

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 11:31:10 pm »
Congrats on your tub, and welcome to the forum.

Neo in South Dakota

Chad

• 2006 Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 11:38:32 pm »

Neo in South Dakota

Are you the "ONE" ?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 02:54:47 pm by WHY_NOT »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:33:13 am »

Congratulations!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 07:57:03 pm »
Congratulations. You'll love it.

I just sold a 2007 Vanguard minutes ago. I guess that qualifies as my first '07 sale.

They wanted the floor model 06, but I sold it yesterday and it is already on the trailer ready to be delivered tomorrow. The couple walked out to the warehouse, and climbed up to sit in the spa on the trailer in the (rather chilly) warehouse! It was a sight!

They were so bummed that the floor model was gone - but we hold the '06 prices until all floor models are moved, so  I suggested that they might feel worse if they didn't buy now and had to face the price jump....

Another happy HotSpring owner. And they wanted Pearl with Coastal Grey siding anyway.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Vanguard

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 01:53:39 am »
Ditto on the lovin' the Vanguard.  I love mine.  I only wish I had known about the double Moto about to come out when I bought mine.  Doesn't change how much I enjoy my spa, though.  I'm sure you'll get a lot of use and satisfaction from it.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 01:58:32 am »
Congratulations. You'll love it.

I just sold a 2007 Vanguard minutes ago. I guess that qualifies as my first '07 sale.

They wanted the floor model 06, but I sold it yesterday and it is already on the trailer ready to be delivered tomorrow. The couple walked out to the warehouse, and climbed up to sit in the spa on the trailer in the (rather chilly) warehouse! It was a sight!

They were so bummed that the floor model was gone - but we hold the '06 prices until all floor models are moved, so  I suggested that they might feel worse if they didn't buy now and had to face the price jump....

Another happy HotSpring owner. And they wanted Pearl with Coastal Grey siding anyway.

Chas, any new features for the 07' Vanguard?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Vanguard

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 02:09:50 am »
Nothing new on the Vanguard for '07.  Only changes to Hot Spring lineup are the Bella Fontana on the Grandee and the new Aria.  The '07 Tiger River spas are getting stainless steel on the jets.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 02:10:31 am by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 02:09:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42