What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Draining the tub  (Read 11382 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Re: Draining the tub
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 06:34:55 pm »
tileman, tileman, tileman!!!!!

Anne, I'm far from a homophobe. I could careless about someone's sexual prefference. However I do have a little commen sense. When another guy is this much infatuated with another guy, it usually means he's gay. That's not an insult but rather a good assumption.

this is the stupidest thing that you have ever said.  You say your not a homophobe yet you finish it off with an assumption that makes you look like an idiot.  Why do you always insist on being this way.  

I agree, you post like a mad man, but I dont think that your comments are warranted here.  You always think that you are right in the things that you say and do, and with that mentality, you really make me question your credibility.

Anxiously awaiting your "I am right and you are wrong reply"  And to beat you to the punch, no I am not gay, so please come up with something better, if you are going to try and poke fun at me for these comments that most people here feel about you lately.

I have noticed that you have been posting in a nice way again, however, you just cant keep on the straight and narrow.  But you are intitled to opinions just not ignorant statements as far as I am concerned.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 06:34:55 pm »

anne

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 06:35:29 pm »

That is the second time that you have attempted to insult somebody by referring to him as gay. If you are a homophobe, keep it to yourself. >:(

Anne, I'm far from a homophobe. I could careless about someone's sexual prefference. However I do have a little commen sense. When another guy is this much infatuated with another guy, it usually means he's gay. That's not an insult but rather a good assumption.

Whatever. You made it sound like an insult- it was negative in tone, and so was the last time. Back peddle all you want.
Dance like nobody's watching

tileman

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 06:47:25 pm »

this is the stupidest thing that you have ever said.  You say your not a homophobe yet you finish it off with an assumption that makes you look like an idiot.  Why do you always insist on being this way.  

I agree, you post like a mad man, but I dont think that your comments are warranted here.  You always think that you are right in the things that you say and do, and with that mentality, you really make me question your credibility.

Anxiously awaiting your "I am right and you are wrong reply"  And to beat you to the punch, no I am not gay, so please come up with something better, if you are going to try and poke fun at me for these comments that most people here feel about you lately.

I have noticed that you have been posting in a nice way again, however, you just cant keep on the straight and narrow.  But you are intitled to opinions just not ignorant statements as far as I am concerned.

Bosco, first of all, take your badge off. Your not at work any more. Stop trying to patrol this forum like your on duty. The beef is with Rayman and me! I have been keeping my cool lately, like you said, until I saw his ridiculous post today. I'm not going to sit back and take sh!t from ANYONE. It's just not me.

tileman

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 06:52:47 pm »
Whatever. You made it sound like an insult- it was negative in tone, and so was the last time. Back peddle all you want.

Anne, I'm sorry it seemed the way it did, but in no way was I trying to belittle homosexuals. I have a gay cousin and I'm completely cool with it. It's just who he is. No one can change that.

How can you tell my "tone" from written words anyway?

No hard feelings,
Chad

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 06:56:15 pm »
[quote ]

Bosco, first of all, take your badge off. Your not at work any more. Stop trying to patrol this forum like your on duty. The beef is with Rayman and me! I have been keeping my cool lately, like you said, until I saw his ridiculous post today. I'm not going to sit back and take sh!t from ANYONE. It's just not me.

[/quote]

Allright tough guy, take it outside.

Oh thats right, its the internet. Anyone can have claims of 6% bodyfat and a general a$$kickin' attitude without having to back it up. Strap on Bosco's badge sometime and see how far you get. You've managed to hijack another thread with your juvenile BS.

On the main thread theme, I've got to look into the Little Giant pump, it takes forever for my tub to drain from the factory fitting.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 06:58:14 pm »
easy tough guy!!! badge is off but common sense is on duty I guess. I just cant understand how calling someone gay proves a point.  If he has a beef challenge it, no big deal but to generalize makes you look so uneducated.  Its not about being a cop tileman, cant you see that we are responsible for our actions and comments here.  If you say stupid things like that you will offend people, and people will say stuff.

You are a smart guy, and I cant understand for the life of me, why you always hit low for no reason.

And last but not least I police a blue collar steel town, and you would have no chance against the boys in blue there, so lets not make challenges like this.  I respect you and I think you are trying to hit a little low with me right there with the cop comments.  I come here to avoid shit like that, dont throw it in my face.

anne

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 06:58:34 pm »

I think Rayman is just concerned that you are throwing out advice like Dr. Phil, but have no experience or basis for what you say. You *do* have a lot of good advice for people, but it is just stuff that you are regurgitating that others taught you here. It is nice that you seem to want to be helpful, but then the "other Tileman" comes out and says really asinine, unwarranted things. You phrase things to make your opinion sound like fact, and that is not fair to people coming here for information, because YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT! None of us are! But most of the rest of us do not try to sound like spa professionals.

tileman

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 06:59:48 pm »

Allright tough guy, take it outside.

Oh thats right, its the internet. Anyone can have claims of 6% bodyfat and a general a$$kickin' attitude without having to back it up. Strap on Bosco's badge sometime and see how far you get. You've managed to hijack another thread with your juvenile BS.

First off, mind your own business. This does not concern you.
Next, I have the utmost respect for cops, I just don't think one should bring it home with them.

anne

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 07:04:55 pm »

Anne, I'm sorry it seemed the way it did, but in no way was I trying to belittle homosexuals. I have a gay cousin and I'm completely cool with it. It's just who he is. No one can change that.

How can you tell my "tone" from written words anyway?

No hard feelings,
Chad

Uh, I wont comment on the "no one can change that" since this is already a complicated enough thread..... ::)
All written words have some tone, and some of it is inferred from what the person has said in the past. Thanks for clearing that up, and I did mean it in my last post that you have been helpful to people. You just need to be a bit more careful.

tileman

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 07:06:00 pm »
BOSCO MY COMMENT ABOUT THE BADGE WAS NOT A LOW BLOW BY ANY MEANS. I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR WHAT YOU DO. I WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY DONT BRING WORK  HOME WITH YOU. IT'S NOT HEALTHY. I LEAVE ALL MY FRUSTRATIONS FROM WORK AT WORK. SO IT DOESN'T AFFECT MY PERSONAL LIFE. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYING.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 07:07:01 pm »
I dont bring it home with me trust me on that.  You  have absolutely no idea what I do fella.  I cant understand how you are trying to relate common sense to my job.  Anyone here, I am more than confident would never respond to posts the way that you do.

Everything with you is a personal attack.  It says alot about your character.  And tell me where I have ever bosted my profession on you?????

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 07:09:50 pm »
BOSCO MY COMMENT ABOUT THE BADGE WAS NOT A LOW BLOW BY ANY MEANS. I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR WHAT YOU DO. I WAS JUST TRYING TO SAY DONT BRING WORK  HOME WITH YOU. IT'S NOT HEALTHY. I LEAVE ALL MY FRUSTRATIONS FROM WORK AT WORK. SO IT DOESN'T AFFECT MY PERSONAL LIFE. THAT'S ALL I WAS SAYING.

You tel me chad, how I "brought my work home with me"  Is it because I think your posts can sometimes be completely off line, or that you try to bully people around with stupid comments??  Why is this about me when it is clearly about you!!!

Am I the only one here that thinks this way, or am I teaming up on Tileman???? If so I will stop, but you have made this an attack on me and I dont scare easy Chad.

tileman

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 07:16:51 pm »
Bosco, you're totally misunderstanding me, if you think I'm trying to attack you. I have absolutely no problem with you at all. I can't write it any clearer than that. :)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 07:19:53 pm »
then i will leave it at that

tileman

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 07:21:58 pm »
I just don't like it when people jump in to other people's arguments. To avoid all the fuss next time- I WILL PM THE PERSON I'M ARGUING WITH.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 07:21:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42