What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Did tileman Quit????  (Read 3359 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Did tileman Quit????
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:41:03 pm »
I just read his last post and it said ex member.  Did he quit or get the boot????

Hot Tub Forum

Did tileman Quit????
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:41:03 pm »

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
Re: Did tileman Quit????
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 07:42:12 pm »
why should he get a boot

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 07:43:53 pm »
I dont think that he should, I am just wondering why????

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 08:08:18 pm »
My guess is it has something to do with the "Draining the Hot Tub" thread- looked like that thread went a bit south- perhaps Tileman hung it up, or maybe the moderators did.

Bill?

Brewman

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 08:20:12 pm »
No boot
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 08:36:40 pm »
He musta quit, then.  I tell ya, you need to have asbestos underwear to post to bulletin boards.  And this one is relatively tame compared to some I've seen.
Brewman

galen

• Maxxus
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 08:50:13 pm »
Oh, I know, Brew man. I've seen guys going to find where the guy lived! Cuss like my dad after I wrecked his car.

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 09:05:27 pm »
re: "And this one is relatively tame compared to some I've seen"

Very very tame.

Thats one of the reasons I'm here.

Although I notice on almost all message boards including a music one I belong too there are always a couple of what I call "angry posters".

Like someone said some people become very brave and tough guys sitting behind a keyboard and say things they may not ever be brave or crazy enough to say face to face in a real life situation.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 09:06:41 pm by Zep »

MACK

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 10:28:59 pm »
tileman, I really like you, I think you add a good mix to this forum.  I was really impressed with you and feel that you have been great.  

Since that, Am I weard post, you have become a tad bit different.  Maybe the true you has come out, I dont know. What I do know is that I am tired of you posting and getting angry at everyone.  You have picked a beef with almost everyone here over the past few weeks.

Can you let it go, and just go back to the way you were when you started posting.  I really think arguing about the way you said something is not worth it.  I read your post over several times, and I cant assume what you are thinking when you type, so I read the post for what it was.  You said trichlor is for pools and thats it.  So that why I questioned you.  Not a personal attack.

I just cant understand why you suddenly feel the need to anger everyone here.  If this is the case, perhaps it is time for you to move on to another forum.    
>>>>>>>does this ring a bell with any one, as I have said be for I just read not post , But it does end a player in this game, Just cause he was full of advise, and ejoying himself. no not right everytime but posted what he thought as you all do from time to time. tileman would not post a photo, Big deal maybe he wasn't perfect. He was there for all of us and keep this thread alive 24/7 , and yes he help me once too, just try not to gang up on one play,as a lot of you did, I will not name names , Just look at the texas first post.last week, Is my 2 cents ,Sorry if it hurts , the truth usually does...

anne

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 10:56:35 pm »
does this ring a bell with any one, as I have said be for I just read not post , But it does end a player in this game, Just cause he was full of advise, and ejoying himself. no not right everytime but posted what he thought as you all do from time to time. tileman would not post a photo, Big deal maybe he wasn't perfect. He was there for all of us and keep this thread alive 24/7 , and yes he help me once too, just try not to gang up on one play,as a lot of you did, I will not name names , Just look at the texas first post.last week, Is my 2 cents ,Sorry if it hurts , the truth usually does...

He was not ganged-up upon, just called to task when he was inappropriate, and he did not respond to that well. I too, would be happy to see him return, and just turn his ego down a bit. As I said before, he was very generous about sharing tub information. Within the appropriate bounds, that is what we all hope to do here. And as for not posting a photo, that was certainly not the issue. If someone is going to make fun of fat people, slur someone by calling him gay, and make sexist comments, he needs to be thicker skinned when the replies start flying.

If you want to come back, Tileman, I for one will greet you with a smile. I'd be happy to see you. I still wont let you get away with rude remarks without comment, though! ;)  
Dance like nobody's watching

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 11:08:40 pm »
Rumor has it he checked his body fat count and it had skyrocketed to 7.2%. He figured he was spending too much time here and not in the gym so he rescinded his forum membership to concentrate on that thimblefull of fat he saw in the mirror. ;)
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 05:00:06 am »
Mack, that was directed to me.  I feel that this post you are talking about was warranted.  If you dont, that is fine as well. I come here for fun and advice and I do not really think that some of tilemans opinions were ok.  So I call him to task from time to time.  Does not mean that I do not like him.  None of my posts indicate that.  

I too agree that he adds a good mix to the forum, however, why can he say stuff to people over and over and when someone would challenge him he was either never wrong or would come back with some over the top comment to offend.

I agree with anne, thick skin is required for his personality.  Dish it out is more than ok, but he really needs to be able to take it better than he did.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 05:00:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42