What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic Spa vs other Spas  (Read 21534 times)

Tom

Re: Arctic Spa vs other Spas
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 05:27:30 pm »
There are many folks on this board who have an Arctic and are very happy with it.

Music to my ears. ;D

As far as energy efficiency, among the top brands, even though they all claim to be the most efficient, there's no solid proof that one is better than the other, and it seems that the quality makers all have similar energy efficiencies.

As to the absence of solid proof, I beg to differ.   ;)    

I expect that it will be good news for consumers when government energy agencies (it's the Office of Energy Efficiency here, a branch of National Resources Canada) do energy efficiency testing and implement EnerGuide labelling and Energy Star compliance for hot tubs.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 05:27:30 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 10:48:52 pm »
No wes sorry, taking a pump out of a FF versus a TP makes no difference. An equipment bay is an equipment bay, FF or TP, 95 percent or better of my repair work is in there. It may be a bit less crowded but you got one access panel either way.

I think your just playin with me now....joker!!!
My bad Roger. I  assumed that there would have to be work done at the jet locations too. So I'm actually glad that all that would have to be worked on is the pump seals. Thanks for the clarification.

Naw if you have jet work to do it will be the removable front part in the tub vessel itself. Drying them may make them wear out prematurely but I dout you will notice a difference. Chlorine and use is hard on them also, but you could always take them out and bring them home with you to keep them warm or actualy even spray something on them after the tub is dry to keep them lubed, but it will have to be rinsed off before you refill or filtered off after you refill.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 10:48:52 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42