What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What Happened to Galen?  (Read 4709 times)

galen

• Maxxus
Re: What Happened to Galen?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 09:18:25 pm »
Bosco, I was a little shell shocked.  :-/  Figured I had burnt that bridge. But I have been in business over 21 years  and I don't make a habit of burning bridges. I'm goin to be firein that mother up tonight. :) And this is one of my wild buddies that likes donuts.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 09:40:37 pm by galen »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 09:18:25 pm »

tileman

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 09:23:21 pm »
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Galen's back. :)

anne

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 12:35:09 am »
Galen! :D Welcome Back!!!!!!  :D I'm so glad you re-joined us. Sorry if we weirded you out........lots of different opinions and perspectives is what makes this a great place.
Dance like nobody's watching

In Canada eh

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 10:29:14 am »
Galen

Glad you decided to rejoin  :) You know the world would be a very boring place if everyone had the same opinion ;)  Personally,I llike your hot tub/critter cam
Bullfrog 451

MACK

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 11:18:32 am »
Galen!  Welcome Back!!!!!!   I  don't post much, look a lot and I enjoy your camera , it add a spice to the post, I have three wild game camera's .Which I put in the woods to try to get photo's of a large buck, most are camera shy, but for some reason the does love to have their pictures takes. Guess its a female thing.Does stay in front of my camera all night ,and flash will scare off the bucks.. Galen stick around and keep up the good post, good to see we all can agree and disagree and still get along. we all come frome different parts of the country , Different walks of like , and have found a common bound through the hottub, who would every thought when I was looking for a spa that this would become part of my daily hottub experence. thanks to all , Mc  ;)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 11:30:16 am »
ok guess you can see why I don't post much .LOL first computor kicked me off line ,lost my post  then lost my thought too,now I see two post of the same, just upsets me when I see that happen. like when you hear yourself on the answering machine, SO bear with me, I have good sense it just this computor that drive me crazy...  Mc

Get rid of the Mac,Mack.....LOL
Retired

tileman

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 11:32:02 am »
Mack,
Just click the delete button in the upper right hand corner of your post and it will go away forever. Nobody has to know. ;)

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 07:22:50 pm »
I am glad Galen is back.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 02:08:31 pm »
oh the drama.....

I don't understand what happened? He was put off by something that was posted or said? So he deleted all his posts, and went home?

did my placing a bulls eye on a pic of a deer upset someone? Serioulsy?  If so, I'd like to laguh at them  appologize.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 02:22:11 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 03:12:53 pm »
Drewstar-

Check your PM's

Brewman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 03:12:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42