What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What Happened to Galen?  (Read 4712 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
What Happened to Galen?
« on: November 24, 2006, 08:06:16 pm »
Why is he an ex-member?  Did his hot tub cam get naughty?

Turkey Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

What Happened to Galen?
« on: November 24, 2006, 08:06:16 pm »

Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
Re: What Happened to Galen?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:18:26 pm »
I would assume he canceled his account on his own. For what reason I don't know.   I was enjoying the birds at the bird feeder.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 08:25:20 pm »
I'll bet his wife finally found out she was live on the web!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 08:30:09 pm »
In the section about his cam, he mentions people emailing him. Perhaps someone can ask him if I ticked him off or something.  I'm always trying to be everyone's moderator.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

anne

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 09:09:22 pm »
I'm worried that I/we ticked him off by giving less than shining opinions of the "trophy." .....??????? Hope not.
Dance like nobody's watching

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 09:30:29 pm »
didn't he say his wife got in the tub completely
nude and didn't know the web cam was on?

hell I could never get the camera to work
sounds like i missed out!

:o

« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 09:31:28 pm by Zep »

tileman

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 12:45:14 am »
didn't he say his wife got in the tub completely
nude and didn't know the web cam was on?

hell I could never get the camera to work
sounds like i missed out!

:o

I hope somebody made a copy.

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 08:24:14 am »
did more people reply to the trophy post.  I just suggested that it might not be the most appropriate place for those pics.  The next thing I know is that the post is gone.  What else happened in that thread, and what was said to him.  Now I feel responsible.

anne

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 01:06:09 pm »
I replied to that thread too, agreeing with you and Boni, but I didn't think I was that harsh. Maybe I'm making us feel guilty for nothing, I just always assume things are my fault :-/
Dance like nobody's watching

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 01:55:40 pm »
I think maybe after posting, Galen was thinking the same thing and he feels a bit bad. I know from his cam and the beautiful setting he enjoys from his tub, he loves the deer too.
I think he was trying to play to both audiences here..the hunters and gun lovers who would agree the deer was a trophy...and he didn't realize the animal lovers would be so sensitive to beautiful creatures killed for a man's pleasure..or sport. I know I was very surprised when I opened that thread....

Whatever,, Galen come back..don't make us feel bad, we appreciate your comments and enjoy your company.  ;) And that nudie of your wife...check Fox news tonight at 11!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 03:43:19 pm »
He pulled all his posts and cancelled his account- Shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.
Brewman

galen

• Maxxus
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 08:37:21 pm »
I think maybe after posting, Galen was thinking the same thing and he feels a bit bad. I know from his cam and the beautiful setting he enjoys from his tub, he loves the deer too.
I think he was trying to play to both audiences here..the hunters and gun lovers who would agree the deer was a trophy...and he didn't realize the animal lovers would be so sensitive to beautiful creatures killed for a man's pleasure..or sport. I know I was very surprised when I opened that thread....

Whatever,, Galen come back..don't make us feel bad, we appreciate your comments and enjoy your company.  ;) And that nudie of your wife...check Fox news tonight at 11!
 Bonibelle you nailed it. The last thing I would want to do is offend anyone. I just didn't think anyone would even look at the BS section and a few would appreciate it for what it was. I was just looking at the rack.  But you took the words out of my mouth Bonibelle. I don't even hunt. I just like to watch now. I'll have to admit, my feelings were hurt a bit. But I'm a big boy, and I'll get over it. Idahoguy emailed me and said you-all missed me a bit. Kinda takes the sting out. I was just going to move on to greener pastures. I was really going to miss Term! :)  
 :-* How wants to kiss first?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 09:29:00 pm by galen »

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 08:54:06 pm »
galen I was never mad at you fella and I am very sorry if you took my words the wrong way.  I think you are a good guy and I enjoy reading your posts.  Please stick around, we need your arctic love around here.  

Again, I am so very sorry, I hope you stick around now.  Why did you pull out your account though??  You could have just posted and let us know what you were thinking.

Also Wmcall can you hook him back up with his old status to get his newbie status removed?????

IdahoGuy

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 09:02:22 pm »
Welcome back Galen.....and thanks for all your 'consultation' the other day.  It really helped me.  I ordered the DVR adapter today and some cameras that pretty much fit your specs.

MostlyLurkingGal

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 09:15:26 pm »
Welcome back Galen!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 09:15:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42