What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: PICTURES FOR ALL!!  (Read 9453 times)

tileman

Re: PICTURES FOR ALL!!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 08:37:50 pm »
Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

Svspa, why'd you have to show me up like that. ;D
Very nice work on the project. It turned out beautiful. I wish I had more space to work with but like I said my neighbors are on top of me, so I couldn't bring my patio out any further. I did the best I could with what I had. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 08:37:50 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 08:40:13 pm »
Tell me, pictures 2 and 3 are not taken from the Kid's room.  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

tileman

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 08:43:57 pm »
Chad, those are awesome pics! 8-)
Thanks for sharing.

How do you like your new camera?

Thanks SW, not to bad for my first photo session huh.

I went up on a 18' ladder to get those aerial views. My neighbors think I'm crazy. ;D

I absolutely love it. Thanks for asking. I can't see the new toy excitement wearing off any time soon. ;)

Chad
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 08:48:14 pm by tileman »

tileman

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 08:49:05 pm »
Tell me, pictures 2 and 3 are not taken from the Kid's room.  ;)

;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 08:57:19 pm by tileman »

tileman

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 12:16:49 am »
Nice pics!!  I sell Jacuzzi's and if I were to get one it would most likely be the J-345,for me it just works and is a great sized spa for most couples with or without kids.  I really think alot of buyers over do it on size. Do I mind selling the big ones heck no but most of the time the average spa owner only has 2 ta 3 people at a time in there spa.

Thanks Jim.
I too was drawn towards the bigger models because I didn't want to grow out of a 7x7. My dealer asked me how many people were going to use the spa regularly? and I told him just me 95% of the time, so he said since it's just you and it's you first spa I'd start with a 7x7. What an honest guy huh. Instead of trying to persuade me into something I didn't need (like all the other dealers in my area) he wanted me to have a more practical spa. That's one of many reasons why I chose to purchase from him. :)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 08:57:35 am »
I'm going to have to add privacy fence like that now. Too bad the ground is starting to freeze now.  My backyard has been nice and dark for over 25 years, but now, my toothless, semibrainless hillbilly neighbor has decided to put his back porch light on a time and it is on as soon as it gets dark.  I haven't seen him outside to ask him not to, and they don't answer their door, so I will have to wait to see him around.  Since his backyard can only be seen from mine, it would be obvious that any action taken would have come from me.  >:(
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Repeat_Offender

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 09:37:37 am »
Nice pics Chad. I notice at least 3 seating areas with no jets, is that just the angle of the pictures?
Bullfrog 562

LtDan

• Jacuzzi J345
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 09:49:45 am »
I'm going to have to add privacy fence like that now. Too bad the ground is starting to freeze now.  My backyard has been nice and dark for over 25 years, but now, my toothless, semibrainless hillbilly neighbor has decided to put his back porch light on a time and it is on as soon as it gets dark.  I haven't seen him outside to ask him not to, and they don't answer their door, so I will have to wait to see him around.  Since his backyard can only be seen from mine, it would be obvious that any action taken would have come from me.  >:(

Maybe he has a hot tub cam too?

tileman

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 09:50:00 am »
Nice pics Chad. I notice at least 3 seating areas with no jets, is that just the angle of the pictures?

Thanks RO,

The J-345 has four therepy seats, one in each corner. Yes the other 3 "seats" have no back jets. However one of my favorite seats is the one directly across from my filters. Those 2 jets in the footwell wall are unbelievable! They give a complete lower body massage. It's one of the main reasons I chose this particular model. They'll blow your legs clear out the spa if you're not careful. ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 09:57:28 am by tileman »

tileman

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 09:55:52 am »

How else is he supposed to catch dem 'coons fer eatin'. ;D

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 07:08:43 pm »
I love the new vinyl fencing...it looks so CLEAN...For our house, however, it looks too "new", so I'm still searching for the "perfect" solution for our tub....
That looks GREAT!
RIP C-Rod

tileman

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 07:20:24 pm »
Thanks Tatooed Lady.
They also make that exact fence in bone(biscuit) color. I'll try to find a pic of it and see if it will work for you.
Actually it was my first color of choice but it cost about 20-30% more and has to be special delivered. I was on a budget and needed it done quick, so I opted for the white.
Check this color out. :o Yeah it's actually vinyl. :-? I didn't think so either. ;)

This is that biscuit, or bone, or clay, or beige, or tan color I was talking about.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 07:45:05 pm by tileman »

tileman

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2006, 07:48:34 pm »
You might want to try fencetown.com. They have all types of colors and over 150 styles to choose from. It's also where I got that 1st pic at. :)

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2006, 08:50:34 pm »

tileman
....that spa looks to have alot of foot room.
excellent shell color
looks great day and night.
very nice looking

svspa.....very cool set up
one day i will have an in-ground.

thanks to both of you for sharing.

tileman

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2006, 09:02:23 pm »

tileman
....that spa looks to have alot of foot room.
excellent shell color
looks great day and night.
very nice looking

Thanks for the kind words ZEP.

I enjoy the extra footwell space very much. Eventhough I haven't tested it's max capacity yet, it's nice to know that when I do I won't be playing footsies with my friends. ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2006, 09:02:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42