What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Finally:  Hot Spring Grandee ordered  (Read 3794 times)

SpaMorph

Finally:  Hot Spring Grandee ordered
« on: November 16, 2006, 03:48:38 pm »
After a lot of shopping, I ordered a Grandee, which I assume will be a 2007 model.  Should be here in about 3 weeks, according to the dealer.  

Espresso with Sterling Marble shell.  Terminator's pics he posted of the one on his deck sold me.  The Hot Spring espresso cabinet is my favorite cabinet of any spa manufacturer.

It's gonna be a long 3 weeks!

Hot Tub Forum

Finally:  Hot Spring Grandee ordered
« on: November 16, 2006, 03:48:38 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Finally:  Hot Spring Grandee ordered
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 04:26:34 pm »
Terminator's pics he posted of the one on his deck sold me.

Yeehaw!  Nothin' better than a virtual sales commission...well...except for the real thing....but virtual tain't bad neither!

Congratulations!  It's a GREAT spa. :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Vanguard

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 07:24:21 pm »
Congrats!!!!!!!!!  I'm sure you'll be ecstatic with your Grandee.

Now, be sure to check with your dealer on the year model.  Don't make an assumption here.  You need to be perfectly clear with your expectations to your dealer.  I'd hate to think you were planning on an '07 and ended up with an '06.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Spiderman

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 08:05:40 pm »
Yes it should be an '07 because the Sterling Marble/Expresso combo is new for '07 since HS is eliminating the Champagne Opal shell.   Congrats on the new Grandee!!!  :)

P.S. This may sound like a dumb question, but are you SURE you can get sterling marble/expresso combo with the Grandee?  I thought HS was swaping in the sterling marble shell for the champagne opal shell and not adding the expresso cabinet to the other models??  Dealer help appreciated here  :)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 08:14:11 pm by Spiderman »
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Vanguard

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 09:59:49 pm »
The Champagne Opal was discontinued back in August.  The Sterling Marble has been available on '06 models since August.  

So, just because it is Sterling Marble does not mean it is a 2007.  

The Espresso is a special order color on the Grandee.  This has been available for some time as well.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

SpaMorph

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 11:45:02 pm »
Now, be sure to check with your dealer on the year model.  Don't make an assumption here.  You need to be perfectly clear with your expectations to your dealer.  I'd hate to think you were planning on an '07 and ended up with an '06.
It doesn't matter much to me if it is an '06 or '07 model.  The BellaFontana isn't that important to me.  

A HS dealer here in the forum told me that he was fairly certain that Watkins was building '07 model Grandees right now, so if his info is correct it will be a 2007.  

Vanguard

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 12:53:51 am »
Great!!  All you have to do now is enjoy your brand new Grandee when it arrives.

Congrats on the purchase.

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 06:42:44 am »
here is the mean part.
you have a long few weeks ahed of you ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 06:42:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42