What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Delivery scheduled for Friday  (Read 3772 times)

tileman

Re: Delivery rescheduled for Sunday
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 06:29:20 pm »
Update on my delivery.
  So instead of pushing everyone back to next week because of the monsoon we had Thursday and Friday my JACUZZI dealer is working all weekend to get caught up and not make anyone wait any longer than expected. That's what I call service, baby. :) I'm their first delivery Sunday morning. Just thought you'd like to know why I wasn't posting pics yet. ;)

Chad
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 06:50:09 pm by tileman »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Delivery rescheduled for Sunday
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 06:29:20 pm »

lagator43

• My wings are a shield of steel.
Re: Delivery scheduled for Friday
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 10:50:40 pm »
I was so close to buying a Jacuzzi last month.  I believe it was the J-355 model I was looking at.  I ended up going with Arctic Spa purely on the level of service offered in my city (Edmonton).  

I had basically decided on Jacuzzi when I realized that my Jacuzzi dealer was short on informative employees.  They are sold by a plumbing company here who has one lady  offering information. The day I went in was her day off. No one in the whole building could answer a few questions.  Meanwhile, Arctic Spa seemed like they had endless employees who could answer my questions.  

Good luck tomorrow.  I could barely sleep a wink the night before my delivery.  Tonight will be my first official winter time soak.  We got about 2 inches of snow last night.  Looking forward to your pictures.

tileman

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 12:10:33 am »
Thanks 43, the last 2 nights have been hard and here I find myself wide awake again for round three. :)
Aaah, the first soak in the snow. I can't wait.
Your username icon is awesome . I too am a huge Seinfeld junkie.
I'll let you know how everything goes tomorrow, Chad.

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 12:34:22 am »
Hey Chad BOL tomorrow.  Good things come to those who wait!!!  ;)

Marc

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 12:34:22 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42