What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Delivery scheduled for Friday  (Read 3771 times)

tileman

Delivery scheduled for Friday
« on: October 25, 2006, 07:22:06 pm »
 My J-345 is being delivered Friday!!!!!!  I'm their last stop, so I'll be sure to take care of them. My official time fom order to delivery is 22 days. Not to bad, huh. I can't believe spatopia is less than 3 days away. :) I couldn't have done it w/o you guys. Your support is greatly appreciated. These 3 weeks flew by as I got just as excited seeing others post their own pics of their deliveries. I guess I will finally be a true ''Full Member'' Friday.

Tileman

Hot Tub Forum

Delivery scheduled for Friday
« on: October 25, 2006, 07:22:06 pm »

Repeat_Offender

Re: Delivery scheduled for Friday
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 07:25:39 pm »
Awesome....congrats! and for the record I like Jaccuzzi spas, they just seemed a bit pricey for me but they do look sharp. Enjoy.
Bullfrog 562

tileman

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 07:45:40 pm »
BTW, I'll try to post some pics as soon as I get my camera. In the meantime, I'm sure I'll have plenty of water management q's.

Thanks again,
    Tileman
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 07:47:36 pm by tileman »

svspa

• Jacuzzi J-345
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:48 pm »
Great news tileman, yes be sure and post some pics.

Here is the thread where I posted my pics.

[link]http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1142102460[/link]

My tub was delivered first week of October last year. With all of the rain we had here in Northern California took me until March before I finished up the deck around it.

Steve

tileman

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 09:25:22 pm »
Very nice work. You can't rush Quality. I'm curious what kind of edging you used to finish off your deck. It looks great.

Chad

Silent Water

• 2006 Sundance Bahia
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 11:41:33 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS, Chad!!

It's almost tomorrow (11:37 on Thursday night) and I'll bet that you're not sleeping! ;)  Let us know how it goes, K?

Here is the thread where I posted my pics.  

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1142102460

Svspa, those are some great pics! I love how inventive you were with the layout.  I think that we both believe in the same "nostraightlineinsight" philosophy. You've created a very comfortable, funky, organic space in your yard.  Nice job.
...because integrity's the key

tileman

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 02:02:11 am »
Thanks Silent Water. Your right, I can't sleep. It's 1 am here and I can't get my mind off tommorrow. I took the whole day off because I knew I wouldn't accomplish anything anyways. :) It should be here at 2:00pm. 8-) I'll let you know how everything goes.

Chad

hot tub Frank

• tiger river bengal
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 06:36:48 am »
An other one in spa heaven.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

autoplay

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 07:37:47 am »
WTG        How many years you've been a union journeyman setter?

tileman

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 10:20:35 am »
3.5 years.

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 10:33:54 am »
So when are they due to deliver?  Remember the pics!!!!

tileman

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 10:49:40 am »
Well it's finally delivery day! :) :)  The bad news is that it's raining here and it isn't suppose to stop until 8:00 tonight.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  For an estimated amount of 1-3 inches. Do you think they'll still deliver at 2:00 w/ all this rain? Rain,rain, go away, come back another day. Today could be a very special day for me if the rain would just listen to me. Not only is it delivery day but the Cards have a chance to win the World Series in front of their home croud at Busch.  Last I checked the cheapest seat I could find was $695. My bugdet of $300 was a joke, but I had my experience in 2004 as I went to both Game 3 and 4. Unfortunately I didn't see a winner either time but oh man was it an experience I'll never forget. As Ive been typing the rain has seemed to intensify. :( I'll call my dealer shortly, probably to get some bad news.

CHAD

tileman

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 11:55:30 am »
Well, I called my dealer and they were still going to deliver, but I said not to worry about it as it is not worth it. I don't want my tub being rushed in and I really don't want my yard torn up. It's just not worth it as I have already gotten an inch + and it's not even 11:00. So we reshceduled for Sunday or Monday. :) Damn the rain gods.

CHAD

PotomacG

• What's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding?
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2006, 03:37:50 pm »
Hey Chad, we're getting your rain as we speak.  It's supposed to get heavy tonight  :P

By the way, I like your Z.  It may become your second favorite toy after you start soaking in your new tub  :o

Best of luck on your delivery.

tileman

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 03:56:24 pm »
Hey Chad, we're getting your rain as we speak.  It's supposed to get heavy tonight  :P

By the way, I like your Z.  It may become your second favorite toy after you start soaking in your new tub  :o

Best of luck on your delivery.

Thanks. I think you might be right about my favorite toy. Atleast in the winter maybe. I hardly take my Z out in freezing temps and especially not when it is snowing. It just turned 2.5 years old and only has 14,xxx meticuosly maintained miles. :) I'm sure I wont have a problem puttin' miles on my spa though. ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 03:56:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42