What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Overlooked and Underappreciated  (Read 6660 times)

In_Too_Long

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Overlooked and Underappreciated
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 04:38:55 pm »
Sorry I didn't have any coffee in me when I wrote it.

Now for my opinion on Jacuzzi as a maker of hot tubs. They may have orginated the whirpool motor but they did not refine it  into the end all beat all hot tub in the industry. They rest on there name a lot and there are many more companies doing it a lot better than they are. The Jacuzzi has gone from being the joke of the industry to trying to become a leader, by bastardizing the Sundance brand they bought. They took a lot of features that made Sundance unique and put them on the Jacuzzi. They didn't develop anything new, they just purchased a company and took their features and changed them slighty, and called them orginal. I have had several brands of hot tubs in my back yard over the years, and sat in dozens more. Jacuzzi's jets are nothing spectacular. Thats is my opinion after being in this industry for 20 years.

That sounds better and now I'm awake.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 04:38:55 pm »

tileman

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 07:35:21 pm »
Your opinion is appreciated. Someone with your experience probably has a pretty good one too. It's funny when I started this post I just wanted to get the J-480 name out there as one of the best full sized spas.I had no idea it would turn out how it did, but as long as I'm happy w/ them and found one of the best dealers in St. Louis then there is nothing else to say.

Tileman

Bama

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 07:46:55 pm »
Just a little diddy here...
The Jacuzzi's are a family of five brothers.  One of the brother's daughter was my backup singer, several years ago when I hit the roads with my vocal cords in hand.
The brothers have pretty much retired and the new CEO's are not as quality conscience in my opinion.  By the way...Mr. Jacuzzi's house is to die for!
It sits on a mountain top overlooking a river, the entire roof of the ball room slides back on a track opening up the entire wing to the outdoors. This thing is huge!
 It is the shiznit!
Of course, knowing the family I thought that a Jacuzzi was the only way to go, however when I researched them, there was not one that suited me.

tileman

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 01:31:48 pm »
Just like to clear up the pricing on the J-480. In St. Louis they go for $11k and $12k with stereo. So all your guys quotes seem to be abnormally high. I think at their STL prices it is fair to say that this spa is far from being overpriced. JMO.

Chad

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 02:42:35 pm »
Tileman,
I am glad you are so proud of your tub. What did you expect when you put the thread out that it was one of the best tubs for the money. That is your opinion and now you have received several more opinions concerning your hot tub from other people. Like someone else said, different strokes for different folks. Now everybody chill out and climb in your hot tub. AHHHHHHH so much nicer in hot water. ;D

tileman

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 03:05:33 pm »
Thanks for the reply but just to clear things up agian I don't think I ever said it was one of the best spas for the money. Because Imo their is no such thing at that price. To me a bargain would be a smaller spa w/ same fatures at 1/2 the price. Which is what I opted to do when purchasing a 300 series.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 03:05:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42