What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wet Tested Artesian Last Night!  (Read 3507 times)

bohms

• 2006 Artesian Piper Glen
Re: Wet Tested Artesian Last Night!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 06:52:54 pm »
That's actually the Dove Canyon that we wet tested in.  We're getting the Piper Glen which is the "sister" to the Dove Canyon....we didn't want the lounger.  
We're getting the gray cabinet and Sterling Marble shell.
The dealer actually did say that they have been getting them in 3 weeks, but he's still telling us 4 weeks to be on the safe side.
Gores - we actually really like the Artesian better than the Marquis.  I suppose we could have avoided our whole bad experience if we just went to the Artesian dealer the first time around.  Hands down we would have picked the Piper Glen over the Destiny.  We like the individual controls for each seat, the foot jets, the fact that it's bigger, more jets all around and just feel like we're getting more for our money.  So when all is said and done we're just kicking ourselves that we didn't go to Artesian the first time around!!  A valuable lesson learned.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 06:52:54 pm »

tileman

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 07:18:34 pm »
Bohms we seem to have similar taste, as I also ordered plaitnum with silverwood cabinetry. 8-)

In Canada eh

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 10:36:05 pm »
Bohms

After all you have gone through I hope things go as smooth as a babies bottom from here on in :)
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 10:36:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42