What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sea Clear 4 in 1  Clarifier question  (Read 3942 times)

kervis

• runnergirl
Sea Clear 4 in 1  Clarifier question
« on: October 12, 2006, 09:19:22 am »
I was just reading the label on-line from Doc's site.  

This environmentally safe, all natural, biodegradable polymer is made of pure natural ingrediants. It clears cloudy water, sequesters oils, dirt, and scum, and actually removes metals from the water!

I am almost out of some stuff from my starter kit.  It has been interesting to note what I have used and what I haven't, for whatever reason.

It looks like this product can replace Metal Gon, Enzyme, Defender, and Bright & Clear.

Does this sound right?  Does anyone use this regularly that can pass along any comments?

Thanks!

2005 HS Vanguard

Hot Tub Forum

Sea Clear 4 in 1  Clarifier question
« on: October 12, 2006, 09:19:22 am »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re:  Sea Clear 4 in 1  Clarifier questio
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:29:29 am »
Replace Bright and Clear, yes. But I don't think I'd rely on it to be as effective as Metal Gon or Defender, if you have hight metal or calcium contents in your water.

The manufacturers info is here;

http://www.seaklear.com/seaklear_2.0/p_1natural.asp
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
Re:  Sea Clear 4 in 1  Clarifier question
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 09:30:06 am »
I use this to replace Enzyme and Bright and Clear.  I still use Metal Gon when I fill the tub and Defender on a regular basis.  I only use this when it's needed but it does an excellent job.  I think it's the best clarifier on the market.  I like that it doesn't appear to have any side affects.  Most other clarifiers can cause problems if they are used too much (cloudyness, etc).

Ken
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 09:30:30 am by bulmer4nc »
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Re:  Sea Clear 4 in 1  Clarifier question
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 09:30:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42