What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Clogged Mazzi injector?  (Read 1643 times)

jennyfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Clogged Mazzi injector?
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:17:20 pm »
I've noticed that i haven't had any bubbles coming out the return line.  I pulled the line of the ozonator and gave it a blow.  Now bubbles are present. My question is how much resistance should be in the line?  I cannot blow through it very well.  In case it matters it's an 05 Artesian Dove Canyon

Hot Tub Forum

Clogged Mazzi injector?
« on: September 20, 2006, 04:17:20 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Clogged Mazzi injector?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 04:35:02 pm »
I've noticed that i haven't had any bubbles coming out the return line.  I pulled the line of the ozonator and gave it a blow.  Now bubbles are present. My question is how much resistance should be in the line?  I cannot blow through it very well.  In case it matters it's an 05 Artesian Dove Canyon

It could be a couple things but first tell us if it EVER had bubbles coming through? Also, did you blow into the line with a check valve there or did you remove it before the check line and blow through the line?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 04:36:14 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

jennyfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:36:29 pm »
Yes it used to have bubbles coming out.  I only removed the line off the ozonator, if there's a check valve there i'm not sure.

Garyjr

• Let's SunDance!!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 08:38:24 pm »
jennyfun,

There should be a check valve in the line to prevent water from backing into the ozonator.  If this valve is in backwards, it will also prevent air from getting past it.

You might also check for a kinked line going from the ozonator to the injector.  Mine quit bubbling all together and come to find out there was a kink in the line.

Jr

In Canada eh

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 09:48:21 pm »
 I pulled the line of the ozonator and gave it a blow.

Jenny

You really should be carefull when doing that.  Ozone is a very powerfull oxidizer and ever the residue that builds up in the 1/4 inch line can cause skin burns :(.  You may want to use a small amount of compressed air(if available) or a pucker mask.
Bullfrog 451

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 09:48:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42