What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: FINALLY pulled the trigger...  (Read 1607 times)

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
FINALLY pulled the trigger...
« on: September 18, 2006, 02:29:52 pm »
After months of shopping and testing I finally bought a 2006 wet floor model Caldera Geneva in Coastal Grey with a smooth Pearl interior.  I was all set NOT to get a lounger and buy the Caldera Niagara but the price he offered was a can't pass up!  $7599 all-in for everything including delivery & installation, Covermate III, and starter chems.  Also no sales tax since he's an out of state dealer!!!!  I voiced concerns about him servicing my tub since he's about 50 miles away from my house but he assured me absolutely no problem.

I had looked and tested Marquis, Hot Spring and Sundance.  All were good brands and good units but I probably saved $2000 or so all-in by getting this floor model.  I was really happy with the jets and overall comfort of the Geneva as well.  Lounger worked well for me.

Now I need to have my electrician hook up the sub-panel box with a 220 amp setup and then delivery should be before 10/15.  They assured me they are going to give the tub a thorough cleaning and new filters and the warranty will not begin until they deliver the tub.  I also need to buy steps...he did not include it in his price and I guess I could have insisted but I didn't.

I REALLY appreciate all the help that has been given in this forum by the dealers, owners, etc.  Now instead of all my brand comparison posts you will now be inundated with water chemistry posts!  ;)

Thanks again,

Marc
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 02:40:06 pm by gores95 »

Hot Tub Forum

FINALLY pulled the trigger...
« on: September 18, 2006, 02:29:52 pm »

Brookenstein

Re: FINALLY pulled the trigger...
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 02:35:50 pm »
Congrats.  I'm sure you will love it.

Bosox

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 08:52:33 pm »
Before we bought our Caldera Tahitian we were looking at and wet tested the Geneva. Excellent tub. We went with the Tahitian because it was a tad smaller and some in price. The power that these two tubs is great, their therapy is great. Our package came with the coastal grey 48" steps. But we built steps around it which is even nicer, and the new ones sit in the garage for now. You will with a doubt love the Geneva.

Bosox............there done.........
Pats.......on a roll ??????maybe

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 08:52:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42