What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance cayman or caprio pricing and value  (Read 2539 times)

al

Sundance cayman or caprio pricing and value
« on: September 09, 2006, 08:23:41 pm »
Looking at a marquis quest ($6700) and a Sundance cayman or camprio around $5700-6000 range.  Both include ozonator, cover, lifter and steps.  Any advise?
Located in the Pacific NW.

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance cayman or caprio pricing and value
« on: September 09, 2006, 08:23:41 pm »

SpaGirlAZ

• 2004 Sundance Marin
Re: Sundance cayman or caprio pricing and value
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 01:31:54 pm »
Hello. First of all, you're looking at two really good brands. Both well built, and have great warranties. As far as comparisons go, all three models have completely different shell designs (that makes a huge difference to me). I don't know how the pump size works with the Marquis, because the specs say that it's a 110 or 220 volt spa. The Caprio is like that (110/220 convertable), so I'm just assuming that those are similar in power. The Cayman is a 220 only tub, with roughly twice the pump size as the Caprio. The Caprio has a 1.5 continuous hp pump. where the Cayman has a 2.5, which will result in more power to you. I personally like the Caprio shell design better, but the Cayman really has some good power. Again, I don't know what the Marquis offers, this is just my opinion on the Sundance part of your question. Good luck!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Sundance cayman or caprio pricing and value
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2006, 01:31:54 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42