What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hydropool  (Read 3011 times)

srb162

Hydropool
« on: September 07, 2006, 04:33:35 pm »
Has anyone heard of Hydropool brand? Does teir "Self Cleaning" technology mean anything? They seem to have a Serenity line and this Self Clean line. Any info would be very helpful as they are the closest dealers to us.
Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Hydropool
« on: September 07, 2006, 04:33:35 pm »

Pathfinder

Re: Hydropool
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 07:29:44 pm »
Hydropool is a good brand of tub  the use a different sort of heat lock system where they  shrinkwrap the piping then use a spray foam over the shrinkwrap so the piping isnt covered in foam.

The self clean plus system is only on the main line the serenity line does not have it.     It pulls water directly from the bottom to the pressurized filter cannister   it also makes draing your tub alot easier bc you can use your spa pump in the floor system to drain your tub.

Good choice if thats all around you    I beleive there are a couple
well versed souls who deal in hydropool on this forum

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 09:24:07 pm »
Had a couple of dealers around here(Connecticut) sell them. They've sinced switched to some other brand(s). Wish I had some personal insight for you, but I don't think I've ever seen one. It's my opinion, the dealer makes the difference. If they've sold them for some time, then great! Goodluck!
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 10:30:29 pm »
Don't know much abou them other than the few times I've seen them.  They seem a bit on the pricey side, but that could have just been a particular dealer.  Don't know much about their quality - hopefully some folks here will have insight there.  You just don't see them around much - not that that is bad. ;)
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

jim97219

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 03:16:46 pm »
I have one, the 638 Platinum, and I'm quite happy with it. I find I really like the lounge seat.  Pricewise, it was considerably less than a Hot Spring and slightly less than a Marquis.  Plus it fit in the space in the deck exactly as the old one did; it looks as though the deck was built around the tub.  The only negative is that the dealer is now handling Dimension One tubs.  

Jim
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:05:19 pm by jim97219 »

BIGPOPPA

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 04:25:07 pm »
I had a buddy of mine carry the line and he dropped them after about a year.  The tub itself he said wasnt so bad but it was dealing with the manufacturer that was the nightmare according to him.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 04:25:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42