What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Electronics problems in Hydropool spa  (Read 3240 times)

valrob

Electronics problems in Hydropool spa
« on: September 04, 2006, 11:24:07 pm »

I am having trouble with my Hydropool spa electronics.  Bought it less than a year ago.  The tv was shorting out basically and my local rep where I BOUGHT IT HAS BEEN USELESS.  They have been trying to fix for over two months and obviously don't know what they are doing.  They send a tech here and he keeps shorting out my breaker switch.  How can I get help?  I would like to contact the manufacturer directly and see if they can send someone here whos know the electronics on this tub and fix this mess.  They sell you all these electronics for thousands of dollars and they go bad and don't have any support to fix the problems.  They are nice when they work though. I paid over 14 k for this tub.  

My topside clarion marine controller went out after a few months but I could still use the tv and stereo.  They gave us a regular remote for the tv instead of a water proof one and that basically lasted a few months and I had to buy another.  Then my tv started to flicker recently with noise in the pump mechanism  that rasies the tv up so they came out and disconnected the 12 volt power feed to all the electronics and now they can't get it running again without setting off my breaker switch.  They don't know what the problem is.  Also on the side, the rubber from the head rests keeps "flaking off" into the water making a mess.  It may have something to do with the voltage converter 240 to 12 volt who knows they apparently don't.

can anybody please help me?  Who can I contact?

Hot Tub Forum

Electronics problems in Hydropool spa
« on: September 04, 2006, 11:24:07 pm »

Reese

Re: Electronics problems in Hydropool spa
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 11:42:53 pm »
http://www.hydropoolhottubs.com has a customer care page with e-mail, 800# and the like.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Electronics problems in Hydropool spa
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 11:42:53 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42