What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 1st repair issue, 2 thumbs up for my dealer  (Read 2319 times)

luvmytub

• Just a completely ingnorant newbie owner, 05 Envoy
1st repair issue, 2 thumbs up for my dealer
« on: August 10, 2006, 08:10:25 pm »
Well, the control panel on the inside of my tub went kaput, as it seems has happened to some other '05 Envoys.  I called my dealer, he said I will get a new one ordered.  I hadn't heard back from him yet, this happened the last week of July.  I was in the tub last night, and happened to notice, as I was getting out, this little white cap sitting in one of the cup holders, a little cap that appeared to have come off of a tube of something....such as silicone!  I reach over and push a button, and voila!  It works!  New panel installed...I didn't even know they had been here.  For those that don't know, or don't remember, my dealer is 2 hours away.  This was my first "test" of his after the sale service.  I am very pleased :).  I hope he didn't make the trip just for that.  I could've lived with it til he had occasion to be here for something else, and maybe he was.  I don't know, I haven't called him to thank him yet.  I will do that tomorrow.  But I am a happy girl!

I have now had my tub 6 whole months, and I am still loving it!

Randi
Go Bobby Labonte!  #43...Let's go racin'!

Hot Tub Forum

1st repair issue, 2 thumbs up for my dealer
« on: August 10, 2006, 08:10:25 pm »

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
Re: 1st repair issue, 2 thumbs up for my dealer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 08:36:01 pm »
The auxiliary control panel on my Vanguard died after just one month. My dealer had a new one installed within two days of my call. I was pretty happy.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 1st repair issue, 2 thumbs up for my dealer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 08:36:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42