What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Is this comfortable?  (Read 7251 times)

xrdirthead

Is this comfortable?
« on: August 04, 2006, 05:04:57 am »
I was looking at the Sundance line and noticed this.
The woman on the bottom left corner of the picture looks like she is sitting sideways in the lounger.
I was just wondering if people do sit like this and do they sit on the loungers foot area to add an extra seat when a large group is in the tub. I guess this question would go for any tub not just the Maxxus.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 08:43:11 am by xrdirthead »

Hot Tub Forum

Is this comfortable?
« on: August 04, 2006, 05:04:57 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Is this comfortable?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:11:46 am »
The picture isn't showing up, but I'll bet its just like many I've seen.  I think its a marketing trick to position the legs so they look more attractive for the photo.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

tumbleweed

• HotTub'n
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:49:58 am »
Almost any seat is comfortable in a spa. If you have ever sat submirsed in water, you notice with your reduced wieght that you can sit just about anywhere.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 09:09:18 am »
I often squirm around in my seats. Sometimes I've got an ache or a pain in an unusual postition and will turn myself so a jet can get at it.  

It's one of the reasons I like a tub with open seating  (a bit more room to rotate youself around if you have an odd ache. Also why having a variety of jets is a good idea.  

Last month I  noticed if I slighty move the upper neck jets in the Capsian's "captians chair"  it hit me in a spot that I didn't even know  hurt.  It felt great.  I am always playing with positions and the jets, directions and intenisty.   :)
07 Caldera Geneva

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 10:48:21 am »
Based on the position of her right breast, I'd guess shes enjoying the nipplesage jet.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 11:03:26 am »
Actually,
I agree with Dirthead.  It's  a very interesiting pic.  Not only for the older lady, but for 3 of them.

The tub is a four seater (ok 5, maybe 6  with the cool down seat) But there really are only 4 thearpy seats.

They show 6 folks in it and really give the impression they are all comfortable.

Not only is Grandma sitting at an odd angle, the young girl is sitting in the leg area of the lounger. That can't be comfortable.

The little boy has no seat. A fight will break out as grandma kicks the little girl out of the lounger, and the two young kids have no place to  sit. They start to cry and whine.  Dad, sobering up for a moment looses his cool and starts to scream at them. Mom is in tears and  can't stand it any more. She  anounces she's been having an affiar with Jaun, the gardner and is taking the house and gettting a divorce.   The older daughter sitting in the lower right hand corner uses the explosive sitiuation as the perfect time to annouce she is pregnant and is quitting school to live in a comune just north of Oakland.  Grandma, who in a rush to grab the lounger seat, forgot to take her meds and has a massive heart attack.  The whole day is ruined.

But, it is a nice looking tub.  ;) But a deceptive pic.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 11:12:39 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

hymbaw

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 11:16:57 am »
Grandma is turned sideways so as to place the wrist jet............ :o
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 11:59:38 am »
Wow drewstar. That's quite an imagination you have, or was that a story from real life?

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 12:05:59 pm »
The little boy has no seat. A fight will break out as grandma kicks the little girl out of the lounger, and the two young kids have no place to  sit. They start to cry and whine.  Dad, sobering up for a moment looses his cool and starts to scream at them. Mom is in tears and  can't stand it any more. She  anounces she's been having an affiar with Jaun, the gardner and is taking the house and gettting a divorce.   The older daughter sitting in the lower right hand corner uses the explosive sitiuation as the perfect time to annouce she is pregnant and is quitting school to live in a comune just north of Oakland.  Grandma, who in a rush to grab the lounger seat, forgot to take her meds and has a massive heart attack.  The whole day is ruined.

But, it is a nice looking tub.  ;) But a deceptive pic.

Here I figured little boy gets sucked into the filters, shoots out the foot jets if the lounger and knocks little sister into grandma, who, up til then, was enjoying her massive nipplesage, jumps out of the tub with the old girls hangin in the breeze, which sends dad into shock, jaw hanging to his drawers, and mom, seeing dad all speechless and drooling and granny's funbags, takes Juan, the gardener (who, incidentally, got the older daughter in "the family way" a month ago) out for a night on the town and "whatever else pops up"....boy, was I wrong!!  :o
RIP C-Rod

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 02:33:38 pm »
ROTFL, you people are too funny! ;D ;D ;D ;D

96SC

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 04:42:19 pm »
If Sundance would 'borrow' the moto massage technology and place them strategically through out the spa all of the adults would have a therapy session to remember.  Except for young son, who according to Tatooed Lady, is now shark 'chum'.  Little sister is being passed from adult to adult and told 'to leave them alone so I can enjoy the water'.
Just one big happy, spa loving family thanks to Sundance.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 04:45:05 pm by 96SC »
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

cappykat

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 05:23:39 pm »
What was the question?? ;) :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 05:24:01 pm by cappykat »
2005 Marquis Epic

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 06:04:36 pm »
OK, I'll start the big shit storm on this one. The moto massage patent lapsed a LOOOONG time ago and Watkins never renewd the patent. That jet is available to any and all manufacturers to use if they wish or not use if they do not wish. It can be ordered through a number of suppliers.  It appears that every one except HS has opted to NOT use the moto massage. Coincidence, I dont think so, alas this is the wrong thread to puke any further information about that into. I'm going to sit on my testeessage jets, they are VERY comfortable!  ;)

If Sundance would 'borrow' the moto massage technology and place them strategically through out the spa all of the adults would have a therapy session to remember.  Except for young son, who according to Tatooed Lady, is now shark 'chum'.  Little sister is being passed from adult to adult and told 'to leave them alone so I can enjoy the water'.
Just one big happy, spa loving family thanks to Sundance.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 06:05:50 pm by Wisoki »
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 06:14:24 pm »
 It appears that every one except HS has opted to NOT use the moto massage. Coincidence, I dont think so...

It appears that HotSpring is the only company that has sold over 700,000 spas.  Coincidence, I don't think so... ;D

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

cooltoy2000

• Go Flames Go!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 06:18:22 pm »
OK, I'll start the big shit storm on this one. The moto massage patent lapsed a LOOOONG time ago and Watkins never renewd the patent. That jet is available to any and all manufacturers to use if they wish or not use if they do not wish. It can be ordered through a number of suppliers.  It appears that every one except HS has opted to NOT use the moto massage. Coincidence, I dont think so, alas this is the wrong thread to puke any further information about that into. I'm going to sit on my testeessage jets, they are VERY comfortable!  ;)

That is why HS went to the dual moto massage in order to renew the patent. Or so I heard anyway.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 06:18:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42