What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Circ ?  (Read 2518 times)

mark_in_calif

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Artesian Circ ?
« on: July 21, 2006, 12:11:17 am »
I've seen some advice on this board on Artesians and I'm hoping you can help me.  
I have a'05 Artesian dove canyon which has been great.  It has a 24 circ pump with ozone, and since it's summer and we simply arent using the tub that much.  Without much use, I think I'd like to cut the 24 circ and ozone maybe down to 12 hours a day.  I've read the manual but it's not really clear.  
Any advice? thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Circ ?
« on: July 21, 2006, 12:11:17 am »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Circ ?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 06:52:50 am »
I have the Grand Cayman, the circ pump can't be cut back but the ozone can, I believe it's the sme for your tub.

In mine you need to get to the filter menu (hold light button down for 5 sec and then adjust "filter" time up or down, hit light button again and your all set).

This is the best I can do for now!

devilwoman

• Love football, hiking, biking, and photography
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 12:14:59 pm »
I've seen some advice on this board on Artesians and I'm hoping you can help me.  
I have a'05 Artesian dove canyon which has been great.  It has a 24 circ pump with ozone, and since it's summer and we simply arent using the tub that much.  Without much use, I think I'd like to cut the 24 circ and ozone maybe down to 12 hours a day.  I've read the manual but it's not really clear.  
Any advice? thanks.

Mark

I have a Dove Canyon.  Have had it for almost a year now.  I have mine set on circulation 24/7.  And yes you can change the amount of time you circulate this model.  I am not at home currently, but read your manual under the circulation.  Follow the instructions on setting the pump hours...I believe it is the same button used to set the economy settings.  Give it a try.  If you are not getting anywhere send me a pm and when I get home next Wednesday I will look at my manual and walk you through it.
Dichlor, N2, Ozone and an Artesian Dove Canyon.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 12:14:59 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42