What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: control panel on D1 spa  (Read 2536 times)

kufferaths

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
control panel on D1 spa
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:47:19 am »
We went on vacation for a week.  The person we had house sit used the tub while we were gone.  We told her she could by the way.  Anyway, when I got home I went out to check on the tub and the light was left on.  So I pushed the light button but it would not go off.  I turned on pump one and it worked fine so I turned it off.  I tried the light button again and nothing happened.  I put it on standby mode, then tried to take it out of standby mode and it wouldn't come back on.  So I turned the power off then back on.  It powered back up and the light was on still.  So I tried the light button again and it still would not go off.  I tried the pump buttons again and now they don't come on, but when I push the pump button the display reads light off but the light doesn't go off.  Then I got a scrolling message saying to check water level and clean filters, If problem still exists call for service.  So, the water level looks good.  I'm draining the tub as we speak then I will clean filters and refill and try again.  Sorry for the long post.  If anyone has any advice please respond.  Thank you. :(

Hot Tub Forum

control panel on D1 spa
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:47:19 am »

cappy2449

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: control panel on D1 spa
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 09:26:21 am »
i have a d1 chairman II and i'm pretty sure that the light is supposed to go off automatically after a period of time..i would just call the dealer and see what he has to say....

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 11:40:25 am »
We went on vacation for a week.  The person we had house sit used the tub while we were gone.   :(

I told you not to let my brother in law house sit for you.

Better check the liquior cabinet as well  ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 11:40:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42