What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: spas and hot tubs  (Read 10077 times)

alleonna

spas and hot tubs
« on: June 28, 2006, 03:50:14 pm »
Bullfrog Spas are the world's only hot tubs with JetPaks - removable jetted seats that enable you to customize your spa with your choice of 15 unique JetPaks. Bullfrog Spas are virtually leak-proof and are extremely energy efficient. This technology gives you peace of mind to enjoy the ultimate reason for purchasing a hot tub... deserved rest & relaxation!
I love bullfrog spa... hope its okey... :)

Hot Tub Forum

spas and hot tubs
« on: June 28, 2006, 03:50:14 pm »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: spas and hot tubs
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 03:56:43 pm »

The preceding comerical has been  brought to you by:

07 Caldera Geneva

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 04:01:22 pm »
Bullfrog Spas are the world's only hot tubs with JetPaks - removable jetted seats that enable you to customize your spa with your choice of 15 unique JetPaks. Bullfrog Spas are virtually leak-proof and are extremely energy efficient. This technology gives you peace of mind to enjoy the ultimate reason for purchasing a hot tub... deserved rest & relaxation!

Thanks for the infomercial. Aren't ALL spas "virtually" leakproof? Does anyone promote one that can leak? All I see is a bunch of hot air and marketing gimmicks.

Hey wait a sec... We're the only spas with a 6 stage self clean aspect and double thermal lock insulation!! We must be the best too!! WooHoo...happy dance time!

HOLY? And they're energy efficient too? :o  HEY! Thanks for that great marketing angle. Do you mind if others use it too?

And I've been promoting ours as energy pigs that leak all the time  :-/...Now I see the error in my ways!  ;D

Sounds like a bunch of BULL............FROG.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 04:14:16 pm by Steve »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:22 pm »
It was lifted directly off the Bullfrog web page.

word.for.word.

A discussion on bullfrog spas from a dealer would be great.
a drive by comercial just insult folks
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 04:54:50 pm »
Hmmm, that makes 2 spa sites today that have had "someone" post on a blatant Bullfrog plug.

Coincidence?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 05:00:11 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 05:28:23 pm »
The local Bullfrog dealer has continuously had his "Spa Sale" banner up for almost 2 years now.  It kind of loses some of it's Ooomph! after a couple of months ::).

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

gores95

• '06 Caldera Geneva
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 05:43:06 pm »
The local Bullfrog dealer has continuously had his "Spa Sale" banner up for almost 2 years now.  It kind of loses some of it's Ooomph! after a couple of months ::).

Terminator

Kinda like the Macy's "ONE DAY" sale.  They advertise lowest prices of the year with their sales.  Problem is they have this special sale every other week.  We stopped shopping there primarily because of this.

Marc

spaman-

• "ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS ITS FUNNY"-SPATECH-
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 05:53:59 pm »
OK I gotta take a stab at it! Our dealer in "the springs" started buyin them cheaper and it would seem that our friend "Todd the Bobble King" AKA TBK is trying to promote his new not so successful line of spas!
-SpaMan~

spaman-

• "ANYTHING GOES AS LONG AS ITS FUNNY"-SPATECH-
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 06:06:31 pm »
Am I outta line when I say this thread crosses the line of rules of this forum? should it be deleted or at least put in beating dead spas , I mean dead horses file?
-SpaMan~

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 06:29:42 pm »
Maybe alleonna came here thinking everyone were idiots and this sort of spam would be enough to catapult Bullfrog into the category of industry leader as we would all drop our current lines, jobs or prospective purchase of another product? ???

Come to think of it...I think Chas' first post was very similar? ;) Worked for him.... ;D

Steve

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 06:31:39 pm »

Terminator

It's amazing when dealers do that isn't it? Sure makes it hard to promote a REAL sale when they have one!

Zep

• Cal Spas SQ92 Dallas-Texas
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 06:35:33 pm »
I try to keep it all positive,
but I must admit I don't
get the allure of "removeable
jet packs".

To me that would be a real
pain in the "A".

Why not just switch seats?

Certainly you would have to turn
the spa off to change the jets?

I can't imagine going to the
trouble of changing out the jet
packs instead of just sliding
over to the next seat.

To me...it just seems like a
"wow" sales tactic that in
reality is very hollow.

But hey....thats just me

2EachHisOwn!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 06:41:59 pm »
Hmmm, that makes 2 spa sites today that have had "someone" post on a blatant Bullfrog plug.

Coincidence?

It almost word for word the same. think I"ll delete it from my board.

Zep, gimmickie as it might appear, the idea of the different jet packs, I think, is kind of cool. Sure, it's VERY unlikely anyone would ever change out the packs once they buy the spa, but it gives a WHOLE LOTTA options as to the way someone wants to initially set up the spa.

What are there? 4 jet packs in a spa? And 15 or so different ones to choose from? Other than the "sales pitch" people here rag on, I like the concept.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 06:43:29 pm »
Not only that Zep but most spas offer the ability to change same size jets into different seats creating the ability to totally customize the therapy.

I'm like you, I can't see moving an entire seat back.

One must conclude that all of their seats are the same or similar molds if this can be done. That alone would concern me.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 08:09:13 pm »

Terminator

Our local pet store had a "GRAND OPENING" going on for about 8 months.....I'm with Term on that one...Old. Fast. NEXT!
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 08:09:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42