What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Why SOME people get a hot tub!  (Read 2231 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Why SOME people get a hot tub!
« on: June 28, 2006, 05:17:21 pm »
When I saw Spaman's post, I thought right away of the beautiful CalSpa  outdoor kitchen that my cousin has on his deck. The grill, refrigerator, a covered bar complete with TV on a deck that  overlooks a river in Delaware.  When he was buying  the outdoor kitchen equipment, he decided to also add a CalSpa Hot Tub.  Basically, the tub was a deck decoration! He kept it available and clean for anyone that wanted to use it but since most of his visitors came in the heat of the summer, the tub got very  little use.  

We were at a family event this winter and my husband and I asked about the tub. No one had even opened it other than to dump occasional chemicals in...We both started blubbering about how much we love our tub and how much better we both feel since we got it....and how we love to watch the stars and meterior showers...on and on and on...I guess he never realized that his deck decoration had so many possibilities. He emailed me about a month later and said he followed our advice and was using the tub almost daily!  The pain in his legs and knees (after multiple surgeries) was much better. He was sleeping better and felt so much more relaxed...Who would have thought...all that right there in your own back yard!! He is still thanking us for encouraging  him to use the tub!  :-/
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Why SOME people get a hot tub!
« on: June 28, 2006, 05:17:21 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Why SOME people get a hot tub!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 05:31:58 pm »
The pain in his legs and knees (after multiple surgeries) was much better. He was sleeping better and felt so much more relaxed... :-/
Awesome! I love hearing that.

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 08:11:16 pm »
And all I can picture is a guy pounding himself on the forehead yelling (to himself) "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"  ::)
Anyhow, good for him to finally take off the blinders and put his substantial investment to use! And kudos to you Boni, for opening his eyes!
RIP C-Rod

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 08:11:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42