What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any dealers in the Chicago area?  (Read 3417 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Any dealers in the Chicago area?
« on: June 25, 2006, 07:06:45 pm »
I'm on vacation visiting realtives in the Chicago area--actually around Barrington IL. I'm trying to convince some folks not to buy a Sam's Club spa. Any good dealers in the McHenry County area that I can take them to? I want to show them what a real spa looks like.  :)
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Any dealers in the Chicago area?
« on: June 25, 2006, 07:06:45 pm »

PackerPaul

• Go Packers
Re: Any dealers in the Chicago area?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 07:35:08 pm »
I think there is a 'Great Escape' in Crystal Lake or Woodstock. The one in Rockford sells Sundance, Jacuzzi, & Cal Spas.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 08:08:42 pm »
I've pulled some big pike out of the Fox River, whe n your done spa shopping :)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

96SC

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 08:58:25 pm »
I've pulled some big pike out of the Fox River, whe n your done spa shopping

All I ever got out of the Fox were carp and catfish.  Do you think that using dough balls had anything to do with it?
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Tubaholic

• HS Grandee Indoors
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 10:22:43 pm »
Gomboman:  I have a wonderful dealer I  have been dealing with for over 2 years now and would give an A+ rating.... Arvidsons pool and spas.... Hot springs  dealer with 2 locations within 1/2 hour of Barrington. The main location is at 3209 s. RT. 31 in crystal lake, Il  Bonnie is the retail mgr. and the person I bought my tub from. 815-459-0660   Wonderful people to do business and they have a full in house service team for any future repair issues. There other facility is located at 2222 Rand rd. Palatine Il 60067 847-359-4490 I have been to that store only 1 time as it is much further from me but depending what part of Barrington they are in  this may be a closer store for them.... Hope this helps....

salesdvl

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 01:31:18 pm »
There is an L.A. dealer in Linden Hurst which isnt too far from Barrington.  I have not seen the dealership but it would give them another quality brand to look at.

http://www.aquapoolspapros.com/
Measure once, cut twice.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 01:47:46 pm »
Tubaholic, yes, this is one looks good. I've noticed that most of the dealers around here also sell above ground pools. I don't see as many above ground pools in California for some reason. Thanks for the info.

Gomboman:  I have a wonderful dealer I  have been dealing with for over 2 years now and would give an A+ rating.... Arvidsons pool and spas.... Hot springs  dealer with 2 locations within 1/2 hour of Barrington. The main location is at 3209 s. RT. 31 in crystal lake, Il  Bonnie is the retail mgr. and the person I bought my tub from. 815-459-0660   Wonderful people to do business and they have a full in house service team for any future repair issues. There other facility is located at 2222 Rand rd. Palatine Il 60067 847-359-4490 I have been to that store only 1 time as it is much further from me but depending what part of Barrington they are in  this may be a closer store for them.... Hope this helps....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Tubaholic

• HS Grandee Indoors
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 03:27:16 pm »
They do inground pools also as they did mine and several others in my area gomboman

ndabunka

• 2003 Jacuzzi J370 Platinum/Coastal Grey Synthetic
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 09:52:31 pm »

All I ever got out of the Fox were carp and catfish.  Do you think that using dough balls had anything to do with it?

LOL - My dad use to pull me and my brother out of the Fox river often several times a day.....(we were big water skiers and actually started when I was three years old.  I still have pictures of me skiing behind a 21-foot wooden boat as well as a 26-foot cruiser on the Fox).. We moved from there when I was 9 years old.
...The gene pool could use a little chlorine....

Quickly approaching a mid-life crisis one day at a time.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 01:35:19 am »
Tubaholic,

I caught a couple large Bass in the Tom Sawyer pond in (Trout Valley), Cary IL.

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 10:31:34 am »
Arvidson...

They've got a few locations.  One in Palatine and I think one in Crystal Lake.  Not sure, but I've been impressed by their people I've come across at different Bioguard and Hot Spring events.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 10:31:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42