What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS owners, how do you like the Soothing Seven?  (Read 13173 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: HS owners, how do you like the Soothing Seven?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 05:36:00 pm »
Just to be clear, I'm not the one that derailed this thread.

Gombo started it and then he started the sidetrack.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 05:36:00 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2006, 05:42:27 pm »
Just to be clear, I'm not the one that derailed this thread.

Very true my friend, but in 6 out of 2 times you will be blamed for it.... ;)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2006, 05:47:16 pm »
That I can handle  ;)

Very true my friend, but in 6 out of 2 times you will be blamed for it.... ;)

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2006, 10:27:40 pm »

Gombo started it and then he started the sidetrack.

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I could have sworn he was a HotSpring man in the past?  ;D
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

DPS

• The light was yellow, sir
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 12:32:21 am »
anyone think that the purpose of 7 low flowing jets might just be to raise the jet count by 7?

shabba34

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 08:43:12 am »
anyone think that the purpose of 7 low flowing jets might just be to raise the jet count by 7?
They are actually a high flow jet that produces a more comfortable (to some) feel.  Those jets move a lot of water (don't ask me the gmp or psi cause I don't know or care) hence the reason they were removed from the 06' Jetsetter.  They added the Dx Moto jet and in order to maintain the same pump package as a 110v spa, they could not keep the High Flow Soothing Seven jets in that spa.

A little FYI, the Soothing Seven Jets only make up two total jets in the HS jet counts. :o  

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 09:03:01 am »
Sigh.

It's frustrating when  someone, espically a dealer,  posts a replie that says "Brand X is an overpriced piece of crap" (which was the post, but later modifed) and a forum member asks "Why do you spefically feel that way? Can you explain it to me?"  And they can't...well I don't even consider a humble opionion, it's more like mudslinging.

Once again the lament that this is a "Hotsprings laden board"  is made, and an open  invatation is given to showcase a spa line and explain what it's advantages are, they don't.

Just to be clear, the question wasn't answered.  Sidestepped in an amatuer manner? Yes. Answered? No.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 09:04:43 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 10:57:30 am »
Sigh.

It's frustrating when  someone, espically a dealer,  posts a replie that says "Brand X is an overpriced piece of crap" (which was the post, but later modifed)

Ah, I see now. That's why you have to reply with their post with the direct quote because they can change their post but once you have it quoted they can't change that. I've made a few posts and gone back and changed before it could grabbed onto after realizing it was a bit over the top.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 11:53:18 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2006, 08:42:52 am »

Sigh.

It's frustrating when  someone, espically a dealer,  posts a replie that says "Brand X is an overpriced piece of crap" (which was the post, but later modifed) and a forum member asks "Why do you spefically feel that way? Can you explain it to me?"  And they can't...well I don't even consider a humble opionion, it's more like mudslinging.

Once again the lament that this is a "Hotsprings laden board"  is made, and an open  invatation is given to showcase a spa line and explain what it's advantages are, they don't.

Just to be clear, the question wasn't answered.  Sidestepped in an amatuer manner? Yes. Answered? No.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 08:32:54 pm »
I have a HS Vista. We never use the soothing seven

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2006, 10:11:10 pm »
Stay.  Much as I in particular am not a big fan they do bring something else to the table.  I'd like to see them removed on some of the models (which is why I love the Accolade and the new Jetsetter so much.)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2006, 10:30:04 am »
And as I stated, come stand in front of me in my store and I will GLADLY show every difference which...IMO... creates a superior product.
I guess I'm as close to standing in your store right now as I may ever be. You have my attention, I'm not going to argue or bicker, I just would like to see the info you have promised. So please Frank, let's do it: tell me what features and/or benefits you feel make your tubs superior. This is your big chance now, don't miss the opportunity... there may be shoppers who would also like to hear about another tub they should go look at.

;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2006, 09:17:31 pm »
I guess I'm as close to standing in your store right now as I may ever be. You have my attention, I'm not going to argue or bicker, I just would like to see the info you have promised. So please Frank, let's do it: tell me what features and/or benefits you feel make your tubs superior. This is your big chance now, don't miss the opportunity... there may be shoppers who would also like to hear about another tub they should go look at.

;)

Yes, let the class begin now. Maybe we can help some folks who are buying spas today.

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

drober30

• Loving my HS Vanguard!
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 09:48:28 pm »
Don't like them...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2006, 09:51:09 am »
I dunno.

But folks looking to buy a hot tub, here's my opinion.

If  a dealer claims the #1 selling brand of hots tubs is "an overpriced peice if crap" "

A  good question to then ask  is  "Why? Can you explain why your brand is better?"  If the dealer refuses to answer and puts  his hands over his ears and does the "la la la la" I'm ignoring you" dance I'd strongly suggest finding another dealer.

Preferably one that has an  intelect above a 4 yr old.

But that's just my $.02
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 09:58:41 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2006, 09:51:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42