What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HS owners, how do you like the Soothing Seven?  (Read 13175 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: HS owners, how do you like the Soothing Seven?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 09:43:01 pm »
6 against 2 for is 50/50 ?!? I think the results speak volumes.

Wisoski, didn't you sell HS in the past? Are you saying you don't like the Seven?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 09:43:01 pm »

Vanguard

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 10:25:09 pm »
I like the jets.  I like the, get this, soothing feeling of them.  The only problem I have with them is I have to scoot down a bit to get them on my upper shoulders.  Otherwise they hit me mid-back in my Vanguard.  The seat is overall too shallow for me unless I scoot down.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 10:40:28 am »
Have never, and dare I say will never.

Wisoski, didn't you sell HS in the past? Are you saying you don't like the Seven?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 10:51:50 am by Wisoki »
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 11:11:11 am »
Have never, and dare I say will never.

Wisoki,

Ok, I'll bite.  You're orignal reply was pretty harsh on HS.  
You sell catalina, why do you consider Catalina to be a superior hot tub?
07 Caldera Geneva

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 11:43:05 am »
Wisoki,

Ok, I'll bite.  You're orignal reply was pretty harsh on HS.  
You sell catalina, why do you consider Catalina to be a superior hot tub?

No, no, no...that was months ago.  Now, Caldera is the best...or is it Jacuzzi again?  It's hard to keep up with which one he's pitching lately. ;D

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 12:25:42 pm »
I'm serious.  I know the Hotsprings is the most popular. And I think a good tub.  Best in the world? Who frikin knows? But it's certainly not overpriced crap in my book. If it is, I'd like ( in non arjuna terms), to understand why.

Wisoki, Let's say  I was looking at a Vanguard for $8200 delivered (Cover, steps, lifter and  O3).  What would you recomend if I walked into your store. Why is it  better?

Thanks.  :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 12:32:07 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 02:10:41 pm »
J-335, J-345 or J-365, the reasons all three are better are vast. On this Hot Springs laden board I won't even go into it. Stand on my show room floor, and I'd be happy to go over all the differences, otherwise I'm just going to sound Arjunaesque.  :o

I'm serious.  I know the Hotsprings is the most popular. And I think a good tub.  Best in the world? Who frikin knows? But it's certainly not overpriced crap in my book. If it is, I'd like ( in non arjuna terms), to understand why.

Wisoki, Let's say  I was looking at a Vanguard for $8200 delivered (Cover, steps, lifter and  O3).  What would you recomend if I walked into your store. Why is it  better?

Thanks.  :)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 02:17:59 pm »
Over a year ago in fact. It was my choice for varrious reasons when a Rep from Jacuzzi pulled the line from me, and gave it to some one else who's out of business now. And still out of all the Cat's I sold they get the fewest calls for warranty claims. (might be a numbers thing.) When I brought ALL of my customers over into the new company to be serviced as if it were the old company, Caldera was the spa on our floor. The owner believed all the hype about fastest growing blah blah blah. I lobbied for and got (a year later) the Jacuzzi product and we are experienceing GREAT success with it. In some form or another, either in a show room or as a show team member, I have been selling Jacuzzi brand uninterupted for the last 15 + years.   :P

No, no, no...that was months ago.  Now, Caldera is the best...or is it Jacuzzi again?  It's hard to keep up with which one he's pitching lately. ;D

Terminator

shabba34

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 02:19:40 pm »
J-335, J-345 or J-365, the reasons all three are better in your opinion ;) are vast. On this Hot Springs laden board I won't even go into it. Stand on my show room floor, and I'd be happy to go over all the differences, otherwise I'm just going to sound Arjunaesque.  :o

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 02:23:16 pm »
J-335, J-345 or J-365, the reasons all three are better are vast. On this Hot Springs laden board I won't even go into it. Stand on my show room floor, and I'd be happy to go over all the differences, otherwise I'm just going to sound Arjunaesque.  :o

Your right. That's does sounds like a load of crap that he would spew.
07 Caldera Geneva

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 02:47:18 pm »
That's OK, I find you humorous too.  ::)

Your right. That's does sounds like a load of crap that he would spew.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 02:57:22 pm »
That's OK, I find you humorous too.  ::)

Oh come on Wisoki. Honestly.

I sincerly asked you to explain why you thought your line of tubs were better.

You dodged it completely.  I mean, youu didn't even come close to offering any info.

I even gave you a specific tub that i was familliar with so we  could speak specifically to it.  I had hoped for an honest and open dialogue.

Sorry to have asked you to explain yourself.  

??? ::)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 02:58:45 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 04:57:12 pm »

It's always interesting to hear someone's opinion of their spas but once the topic turns to why one is "better" or "best" I loose interest. It's akin to someone telling me how their baby is so beautiful they're thiniking about getting modeling pictures. OK, sure, I'm sure the modeling agency will agree when they charge you to make beautiful little Tiffany a star. I'm not going to argue with them but I'm also not going to necessarily take their opinion to heart as there is a bit of bias (and there's nothing wrong with that, I'd be more shocked if they weren't biased). I'd rather hear how someone's spa is good and what it's benefits are without having to use another spa to prop it up further.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 05:29:47 pm »
And as I stated, come stand in front of me in my store and I will GLADLY show every difference which (for those of you who insist on political correctness) which in my not so humble opinion creates a superior product.

Oh come on Wisoki. Honestly.

You dodged it completely.  I mean, youu didn't even come close to offering any info.

I even gave you a specific tub that i was familliar with so we  could speak specifically to it.  I had hoped for an honest and open dialogue.

Sorry to have asked you to explain yourself.  

??? ::)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 05:31:11 pm »
Just to be clear, I'm not the one that derailed this thread.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 05:31:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42