What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: The World's Greatest Hot Tub Salesman  (Read 10438 times)

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: The World's Greatest Hot Tub Salesman
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2006, 03:44:14 pm »
LMAO, No, but I wouldn't put it past him to wear a fake Rolex too. He's got about as much value as MSRP.

Lance?

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2006, 03:44:14 pm »

shabba34

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2006, 03:46:35 pm »
Sales folks with flashy jewerly and watches really annoy me.

If the stuff is fake,  I take it as they are a phony and can't be trusted.

If the glitz is real, I take it as they are trying to impress me, or show me how much money they made thus giving  me the impression I am over paying.  

But, hey,  if he's "the man" who am I to critisize?
It's a real Rolly, I was just playin with him.  Rog is not flashy at all... He just goes about his business in a proffesional manner and would sell as many spas for brand X, Y, Z if he weren't selling HS.  He's a good guy all the way around.  

The_Big_Spa_Fairy

• A Spa is a happy place. A REAL happy place.
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2006, 04:25:03 pm »
hEY PKUD,
I have not received the sales invoices or the check. Did you send the package to the right address? If you sent it to the wrong address, I am going to laugh my @#@! off! Then I need the tracking number to divert it to the correct address. Call me, RMF

Oh my oh my !
You mean to tell us that the Spa Fairy is really Roger Falcone?

I am so shocked! He is obviously wearing a wig, either that or the photo is from LONG long ago...

You humans. Just never happy with who you really are.

Don't be fooled by cheap imitators in green tights

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 04:36:03 pm »
Hey sandiego (Troy),
I think you made a big mistake saying "you beat us all the time". Better check with Watkins on those numbers. I have been informed me that we always beat your numbers. None of this matters anyway, because we are only as good as our last home run. By the way, I had nothing to do with my picture being posted as the best saleperson. Terminator was just suckin up. I will say that I respect you and your organazation, and I know you run a very respectible business, and consider you a damn good salesman. I want to be the second best salesman in the industry, so I can look to improve and become the "American Idol". LOL. I hope you have a great second half of 2006,and best of luck with opening your new store. Sincerely, RMF
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

RPG

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 04:39:43 pm »

Roger, the lovely man that he is, has already sold 7 spas today and it's only 3:30 in the afternoon.  With me lending my assistance, we should do another 10 tomorrow.  After that, we are all hopping in the Fairy Mobile to flit away for a lovely holiday weekend with barbecue, boating, and frivolity.

Sour grape wishes and humble pie dreams....

The Spa Fairy

shabba34

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 04:48:35 pm »
. I want to be the second best salesman in the industry, so I can look to improve and become the "American Idol".  RMF
Hey Rog, at least we know you're the second best salesman in Maine. ;D ;D 8)

sandiego

• Caldera Spa Dealer for 30 years
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2006, 04:50:45 pm »
Hey sandiego (Troy),
I think you made a big mistake saying "you beat us all the time". Better check with Watkins on those numbers. I have been informed me that we always beat your numbers. None of this matters anyway, because we are only as good as our last home run. By the way, I had nothing to do with my picture being posted as the best saleperson. Terminator was just suckin up. I will say that I respect you and your organazation, and I know you run a very respectible business, and consider you a damn good salesman. I want to be the second best salesman in the industry, so I can look to improve and become the "American Idol". LOL. I hope you have a great second half of 2006,and best of luck with opening your new store. Sincerely, RMF

I'm just saying that for the few years we sold against each other, there wasn't a big difference in the units. I'm not going to get into numbers here but I was told we were always about the same or plus or minus a few units. I might have beaten you a few times, you might have beaten me.

Roger- you know I think you're good. But to say you're the best spa salesperson in the industry is a stretch. I sure as hell am not the best in the industry and I wasn't trying to imply that.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 04:55:02 pm »
I bow to the master pkud. I have searced from Maine to Florida, Florida to California, California to Oregon, and you are the master. RMF

shabba34

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 04:57:36 pm »
I bow to the master pkud. I have searced from Maine to Florida, Florida to California, California to Oregon, and you are the master. RMF
Aren't you infact a lier??

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2006, 05:03:34 pm »
Hey Troy,
I would never say or imply that I am the best. No matter how good we are, we all can be beat on any given day. Especially if we get lazy! I agree that it does not matter. We can both feel damn good about our skills and accomplishments, and I hope we continue get better in the future. Best to you, your family, and your business, RMF

sandiego

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2006, 05:04:03 pm »
Roger-
Is fallows still alive and kickin? Tell him I said hello.

Give me a ring sometime I'd love to talk with you about the things that are going on.

If you don't have my number have term PM me and I'll give it to you.

Good to hear from you Rog

sandiego

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2006, 05:09:43 pm »
Hey Troy,
I would never say or imply that I am the best. No matter how good we are, we all can be beat on any given day. Especially if we get lazy! I agree that it does not matter. We can both feel damn good about our skills and accomplishments, and I hope we continue get better in the future. Best to you, your family, and your business, RMF

Rog- I know that. Term's just creating trouble for you  ;D

You know I always respected you and the way you did business and I always enjoyed competing with you and keeping the masses away from making a bad decision, i wish we could still do the fair, but you know why we can't.

Give me a ring sometime. we should chat some.....

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2006, 05:27:29 pm »
Now that I've regained control of my computer, I'll say this...Roger is a good guy.  He's the one who got me my job with East Texas Spa and I will always be grateful for him investing the time and effort to bring me to this company.

Roger has just sold two more Envoys, 1 over the phone  1 in the store.  Unbelievable.

Terminator

shabba34

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 06:37:00 pm »
Now that I've regained control of my computer, I'll say this...Roger is a good guy.  He's the one who got me my job with East Texas Spa and I will always be grateful for him investing the time and effort to bring me to this company.

Roger has just sold two more Envoys, 1 over the phone  1 in the store.  Unbelievable.

Terminator
;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 10:03:55 am »
What makes this guy so good? I'm not in the business so I don't understand how the system works. Is he a smooth talker, good BS'er, bully, or a hammer head?

Roger is not smooth (look at him), he is a fairly competent BS'er (for a non-Texas native), and he is FAR from being a bully or hammerhead (more of a goober than anything).

He is, however, very KNOWLEDGEABLE about his product and the competition's product.  He uses this knowledge to his advantage and points out the differences between the products, then puts it into understandable terms for the consumer.  He doesn't talk down to people and he doesn't trash the competition, he just simply makes the customer comfortable and then asks for their business.  That's it.

He also is very passionate about his product.  You cannot be a successful salesperson unless you firmly believe your product is the best.  He believes it, I believe it, and that translates to the customer believing it, more often than not. :)

Terminator

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 10:03:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42