What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: new jacuzzi line  (Read 17100 times)

hymbaw

Re: new jacuzzi line
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 01:44:31 pm »
1. Lets see, Jacuzzi Family of Products (Company Name) and an amazing production of an outstandingly beautiful hot tub, yeah, it kind of screams flag ship, but I do sell them.
[glb]I think they are a beautiful tub. When I looked at them they couldn't speak let alone scream.[/glb]

2. ABS base as opposed to a piece of flat ABS stapled to the botom of the spa. Better, in my opinion, WAY BETTER, but I do sell them.
[glb]Indeed it is an opinion, one that Sundance as well as Hot Spring might disagree with!(God knows they don't know what they're doing![/glb]

3. A 60 square foot microban infused pleated polyester filter with a 10 micron polishing filter for crystal clear water, better, maybe not. Different, absolutly and works very well! Remember, I sell them.
[glb]Congratulations!! Try 125 sq. ft. and 5 microns[/glb]

4.Their newest style of jets with no bearing assisted parts and staying true to the orriginal design of the highest volume jets available, easily better. But again, I sell them!
[glb]Do they oscillate?( By the way Sundance came out with the Fluidix jets(bearingless and oscillating) in 2001 Welcome to the party!![/glb]

I do think that the 400 series Jacuzzi is a fine tub. I'm happy for you that Sundance is letting some of it's technology filter down to the Jacuzzi line. Someday the Jacuzzi line might be the "flagship" but until then.........
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 01:44:31 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 01:48:57 pm »
Precisly the type of dealer I was speaking about that probably whined about the word premium in Jacuzzi Premium Spas, now all of a sudden Jacuzzi Hot Tubs. Hey what's that hole for underneath that sundance filter. Don't believe me? Go take a look. Yes, that one there, it certainly does give the impression that a whole lot more water is going into that filter than actually is, but what do I know, I sell Jacuzzi Premium Hot Tubs.

I do think that the 400 series Jacuzzi is a fine tub. I'm happy for you that Sundance is letting some of it's technology filter down to the Jacuzzi line. Someday the Jacuzzi line might be the "flagship" but until then.........

« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 01:50:54 pm by Wisoki »
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 01:52:16 pm »
I've got my popcorn, Shiner Bock, and Milk Duds.  Let the floggings continue!

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 01:53:00 pm »
That suction under the filter is for the first 1 speed pump.  It has nothing to do with the filter.
One of the benefits of the 880 system is that the pumps do not have to go through the filter, so why would a dealer tell a consumer that is does?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 01:54:28 pm by SerjicalStrike »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 01:56:27 pm »
REALLY and you are sure to tell all your customers that? Or do you just show them the water flowing into the filter housing and exclaim, "SEE HOW GOOD OUR FILTER SKIMS AND CLEANS your water." Yeah, I thought so. ::)

That suction under the filter is for the first 1 speed pump.  It has nothing to do with the filter.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 01:57:37 pm »
Enjoy!  ;)

I've got my popcorn, Shiner Bock, and Milk Duds.  Let the floggings continue!

Terminator

hymbaw

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 01:58:18 pm »
Precisly the type of dealer I was speaking about that probably whined about the word premium in Jacuzzi Premium Spas, now all of a sudden Jacuzzi Hot Tubs.

Probably whined?!?! Do you know this is the reason they changed that or are you letting your insecurities get the best of you?
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Micah

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2006, 01:58:30 pm »

HYMBAW,
If your own vice president admits it, why can't you? ;D
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2006, 02:01:11 pm »
Damn it, I hate it when somebody figures out my personality type! FUCK, I guess I'll just leave the forum all together now  :'(

Probably whined?!?! Do you know this is the reason they changed that or are you letting your insecurities get the best of you?

hymbaw

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2006, 02:01:53 pm »
Hey what's that hole for underneath that sundance filter. Don't believe me? Go take a look. Yes, that one there, it certainly does give the impression that a whole lot more water is going into that filter than actually is, but what do I know, I sell Jacuzzi Premium Hot Tubs.

The filtration and pumps are plumbed seperately and I tell customers so. Are you suggesting deceptive practices?

hymbaw

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2006, 02:08:46 pm »
HYMBAW,
If your own vice president admits it, why can't you? ;D

As I said, the plan may be for Jacuzzi to be the flagship someday. Right now, Jacuzzi brands puts more technology in the 880 Series Sundance tubs.

That being said....the 400 Series Jacuzzi is a great looking, well built tub.

Micah

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2006, 02:11:45 pm »

As I said, the plan may be for Jacuzzi to be the flagship someday. Right now, Jacuzzi brands puts more technology in the 880 Series Sundance tubs.

That being said....the 400 Series Jacuzzi is a great looking, well built tub.

I think someday started with the release of the 400 series last november
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs and Caldera dealer in Los Angeles

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 02:17:06 pm »
If it wasn't designed to give the impression of "super filtration" (my words) then why hide the intake under the filter? Why not just put that intake in the footwell where all the other ones are? I am absolutly positive that you are a reputable seller of Sundance spas, and disclose all the ins and outs of your product to you customers when presenting the product as do all the rest of us here.

The filtration and pumps are plumbed seperately and I tell customers so. Are you suggesting deceptive practices?

hymbaw

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 02:30:07 pm »
Because there was room there. That's my best guess.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 02:35:25 pm »
Nope, I use these...

I think we need to use these on the execs at corporate. Lock them in and turn it untill they tell us which side is REALLY the flagship!!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 02:35:25 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42