What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2363 times)

sandiego

• Caldera Spa Dealer for 30 years
Hello
« on: April 28, 2006, 07:23:13 pm »
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Troy Roble. I run Caldera Spas and Baths here in San Diego. I've been working in the spa industry since I was a wee pup working in the old original Caldera plant where my dad was in charge of manufacturing.

I've been a lurker on the site for some time but have decided to take the plunge and become a member. I know some people on the site already and for those that I don't know I look forward to exchanging opinions with you in the future.

Good luck to all the dealers here this weekend. Hopefully we'll all make some sales.
Sincerely
Troy

Hot Tub Forum

Hello
« on: April 28, 2006, 07:23:13 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 07:39:59 pm »
Hi Troy.

Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

sandiego

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 07:43:00 pm »
Hi Chas-
Where are you located. I've been racking my brain seeing all your posts trying to figure out how I know you, but I think I do.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 07:44:49 pm »
I am the trouble-maker in Ventura, CA

I was "Chas" at Top Gun and The Next Level.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 09:39:26 pm »
great to hear from you other coaster.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 10:48:29 pm »
Hey, Troy.  How is glorius San Diego?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

sandiego

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 12:13:30 am »
Hey, Troy.  How is glorius San Diego?

Hey Dan-
How's it up north? Things are relatively good here. Real Estate market is soft and has everyone scared, gas is $3.25 as of today and is rising $.05 a day so traffic is a little slower than I would like, but it's still san diego and the weather has been nice, we didn't get all the rain you did. Did you catch my friends playing at the fillmore a few weekends ago? They sold out friday and saturday I believe it was the 13th and 14th of April. Check them out when they come to town they are playing High Sierra.  Good to hear from you.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 01:16:44 am »

Hey Dan-
How's it up north? Things are relatively good here. Real Estate market is soft and has everyone scared, gas is $3.25 as of today and is rising $.05 a day so traffic is a little slower than I would like, but it's still san diego and the weather has been nice, we didn't get all the rain you did. Did you catch my friends playing at the fillmore a few weekends ago? They sold out friday and saturday I believe it was the 13th and 14th of April. Check them out when they come to town they are playing High Sierra.  Good to hear from you.

Soft 1st quarter with all the rain.  April has been better, although the recent gas prices haven't helped.

Missed your friends in NoCal.  Even missed them in Petaluma.  Saw them on Austin City Limits.  Maybe next time.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

sandiego

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 01:20:59 am »
That's right Dan they played two nights at Petaluma, shame on you.....I know they are probably a little too "hard rock" for your old soul huh?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 01:20:59 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42