What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Emerald Spas  (Read 4383 times)

Snydbo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Emerald Spas
« on: April 23, 2006, 06:01:29 pm »
Hello,

I live in Canada and just purchased an Emerald C540 Spa. I realize that this is the 06 model - but does anyone have the 05 model that is comparable (I believe it has more jets) and have anything good or bad to say about it ?

I am a total newbie and would appreciate any feedback.

Please let me know...

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Emerald Spas
« on: April 23, 2006, 06:01:29 pm »

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
Re: Emerald Spas
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 06:10:00 pm »
I own  EMERALD 699 Classic 05 model. I have had it for 6 months with no problems and enjoy very much. My question for you is why do you want to know what they are like after you have already purchased it. A little late to find out it might be a junker. Mine isn't but what if I said they were a terrible spa. Just curious!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 06:14:53 pm »
Emerald had some issues late 2004 to early 2005, they supossedly corrected them and based on the writings of people who own them here, they seem like pretty nice tubs.

I agree ... you bought it and now enjoy it.

Snydbo

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
. Re: Emerald Spas
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 06:14:53 pm »
That... is a good question.
I did some minor research - but lets just say I'm an impulsive buyer and I bought the pitch.
I guess if I found out it was a junker then i'd be s.o.l - I am just now finding these hot tub forums which are extremely helpful.

Thanks for the response.

fatman

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:53:41 pm »
Emerald has made some major changes for 2006.  They gave their website a huge facelift by getting rid of the black background.  Their lineup has also gone through a drastic change.  Some of the folks on this forum will forever scoff at the mere mention of thermopane insulation but I believe Emerald does a brilliant job with it and makes one of the best hot tubs on the market.

Viper_Dude

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 12:32:42 pm »
I've owned an Emerald Estate 750 for about 3 months now. So far the spa itself has been excellent. However I've had several issues with the spa cover, which can be summed up by saying the seams (at least on my cover) are VERY weak. This issue was reported (under warranty) to the customer service representative by my dealer two months ago tomorrow. As of right now I have still yet to receive a replacement cover. Emerald will tell my dealer one day that the cover has been shipped, then when it still hadn't arrived two weeks later, they were told, "Oh, it hasn't been shipped yet. We don't know what the hold up is." I hope this is an iscolated incident, and other Emerald owners have had more luck with warranty service.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 12:32:42 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42