What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sams Club Members Mark M35  (Read 21329 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re:  Sams Club Members Mark M35
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2006, 06:26:30 pm »
OK, great, however, you can only purchase this spa on line. To do so one must click on the photo of the spa which right below the picture reads.....

From the makers of Hot Spring® Spas.

Haaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

You got us there!!! ;D ;D ;D

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Re:  Sams Club Members Mark M35
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2006, 06:26:30 pm »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re: Sams Club Members Mark M35
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2006, 06:31:45 pm »
Hey, forget all this back and forth crap! Three cheers for Watkins, Hip hip hooray, Hip hip horay, Hip hip horay. But the HS dealer down the street aint gonna like me so much!  :o ;D :P ;)
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

shabba34

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2006, 06:49:57 pm »
Hey, forget all this back and forth crap! Three cheers for Watkins, Hip hip hooray, Hip hip horay, Hip hip horay. But the HS dealer down the street aint gonna like me so much!  :o ;D :P ;)
I guess it's a good thing that HS best seller is the Envoy and not the Sovereign anymore.... That's right, customers can't go to Costco Online and get a HS Envoy. ;)

P.S.
Not saying they can go there and get a Sovereign either. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 06:54:08 pm by pkud »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2006, 07:05:47 pm »
I guess it's a good thing that HS best seller is the Envoy and not the Sovereign anymore.... That's right, customers can't go to Costco Online and get a HS Envoy. ;)

P.S.
Not saying they can go there and get a Sovereign either. ;D ;D

But wait ....

ReesePT

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2006, 11:28:11 am »
Thanks for all of the input.  Right now I am leaning towards a Hot Spring Spa at a local dealer.  I know I may be able to save upfront with a Cosco or Sams club spa, but it is down the road that worries me.  

I think I would have trouble getting someone to work on the Sams Club spa in the future.  When I talked to the people at Sams they said they did not have a local person in my area to work on the spa.  They would have to look in the yellow pages to find someone.  That was a big red flag to me.  

I guess like anything else, you get what you pay for.

hymbaw

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2006, 12:09:19 pm »
Thanks for all of the input.  Right now I am leaning towards a Hot Spring Spa at a local dealer.  I know I may be able to save upfront with a Cosco or Sams club spa, but it is down the road that worries me.  

I think I would have trouble getting someone to work on the Sams Club spa in the future.  When I talked to the people at Sams they said they did not have a local person in my area to work on the spa.  They would have to look in the yellow pages to find someone.  That was a big red flag to me.  

I guess like anything else, you get what you pay for.

So obviously a Watkins lemming at work. Nice try guys!!

LOL ;D
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2006, 01:50:38 pm »

LOL ;D

Is this like JA posting questions for himself??

hymbaw

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2006, 04:04:20 pm »
Exactly like that!
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

ReesePT

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2006, 10:33:54 pm »

LOL ;D

I am not sure if I know what that means.

I am sorry if I am new to this.  I have been looking at local dealers who sell LA spas and one who has HS spas.  I do not want to pay $7000 for a spa which led me to Sams Club and Cosco's, but I am worried about the costs down the road.  

If I thougth the Sams Club Member Mark 35 had the same quality of the Jacuzzi Prem. line and they would service it, I would buy that in a heart beat.  Sams scares me when they tell me they will look in the yellow pages to find someone to fix my spa in the future.  

I have no agenda here but to get expert (unbiased) advice on the Sams Club spa

luvin_tubin_sqezin

• Kiss my cartoon butt!
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2006, 11:25:19 am »

I am not sure if I know what that means.

I am sorry if I am new to this.  I have been looking at local dealers who sell LA spas and one who has HS spas.  I do not want to pay $7000 for a spa which led me to Sams Club and Cosco's, but I am worried about the costs down the road.  

If I thougth the Sams Club Member Mark 35 had the same quality of the Jacuzzi Prem. line and they would service it, I would buy that in a heart beat.  Sams scares me when they tell me they will look in the yellow pages to find someone to fix my spa in the future.  

I have no agenda here but to get expert (unbiased) advice on the Sams Club spa

Reading your post, one cliche came to mind:  if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  

Remember, they're cliches for a reason.  If I was sure Sams was selling cars under Members Mark label that were made by Lexus, my garage would be full of them and so would everyone elses.  It just sounds fishy to me honestly.  
Better than I deserve...

mattNY

• '91 HS Highlife
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2006, 11:33:01 am »
I do not want to pay $7000 for a spa which led me to Sams Club and Cosco's, but I am worried about the costs down the road.

I had much the same reaction as you are when I first started looking, I think some seasoned members here can give you some good insights to multiple quality spas in the $5-6k range that are not Blue Light Specials.  Smaller Jacuzzi Premium models, D1 @ Home series, Tiger River, etc. come to mind for me.  (Many of which were not prominently displayed or displayed at all at the dealers near me, you had to request their pricing and availability.)

Another option is a recent used tub with warranty coverage.  

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2006, 11:43:13 am »
I'd check out the value line of spas (Tiger River, Sweetwater, etc)  too, before I'd go with one from a Costco or Sam's Club.
Brewman

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2006, 11:43:15 am »
I think you will find that Marquis is the only manufacturer that will allow you to transfer a warranty.
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2006, 11:43:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42