What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sams Club Members Mark M35  (Read 21331 times)

Vanguard

Re: Sams Club Members Mark M35
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 12:45:06 pm »
SO, Jacuzzi is using stealth to bypass its dealers.  Hmmm.  Hot Spring is being up front with their dealer - and paying the dealers.  Hmmm.  Wonder who is looking out more for their dealers.  Hmmm.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 12:45:36 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2006, 12:45:06 pm »

Anoroc

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2006, 01:04:17 pm »
Term- I must say you are quite the instigator of all woes on this site ;D

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2006, 01:04:20 pm »
I have to agree with Term.  When I was looking at a SPA I noticed that the spas being sold at Costco where made by Jacuzzi.  This initially made me consider the tub.  After looking into SPAS I decided buying a SPA from a big box retailer was not a good idea.  But the flip side is it made me not consider Jacuzzi at all because I lumped all Jacuzzi spas into the big box mass retail market.  I might have looked at Jacuzzi Premium had they not sold spas at Costco.  By selling spas at Costco I ruled out the entire brand.  Things would probably be different knowing what I know now.

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2006, 01:10:37 pm »
If you noticed they were made by Hotspring, would you have ruled out all Hotspring spas?

hymbaw

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2006, 01:16:35 pm »
Marks,
You can't get a Jacuzzi Premium at Sam's. You can get a HotSpring from Costco. That's the difference.
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2006, 01:46:36 pm »
Marks,
 You can't get a Jacuzzi Premium at Sam's. You can get a HotSpring Highlife from Costco. That's the difference.

Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2006, 01:52:38 pm »
Term- I must say you are quite the instigator of all woes on this site ;D

:o Instigator of woes!?

I do my best to be the bearer of light-hearted frivolity, titillation, and (above all) good cheer! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

shabba34

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2006, 01:53:40 pm »
You can get a good look at a T-bone steak by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2006, 03:23:35 pm »
99.9% of all spa salespersons agree, this is one of the best lines in one of the best movies EVER.

You can get a good look at a T-bone steak by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
Re:  Sams Club Members Mark M35
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2006, 03:29:15 pm »
I'm having trouble remembering when Jacuzzi was sold at CostCo, refresh my memory please. The current spas being sold at sams, are part of the Jacuzzi Family of Products, but nowhere ON the spa does it denote such information. I guess my question is, how did you know standing there that it was Jacuzzi®? Also, please respond to SerjicalStrike's question...If you noticed they were made by Hotspring, would you have ruled out all Hotspring spas? Thanks.

I have to agree with Term.  When I was looking at a SPA I noticed that the spas being sold at Costco where made by Jacuzzi.  This initially made me consider the tub.  After looking into SPAS I decided buying a SPA from a big box retailer was not a good idea.  But the flip side is it made me not consider Jacuzzi at all because I lumped all Jacuzzi spas into the big box mass retail market.  I might have looked at Jacuzzi Premium had they not sold spas at Costco.  By selling spas at Costco I ruled out the entire brand.  Things would probably be different knowing what I know now.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2006, 03:31:28 pm »
Marks,
 You can't get a Jacuzzi Premium at Sam's. You can get a Hotspring Highlife by HotSpring from Costco. That's the difference.

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2006, 03:42:22 pm »
Guys,

I have no idea if I would have ruled out Hot Springs back then.  Thanks to this board I know a lot more than I did when I was making my purchase.  Knowing what I know now I would not rule out Jacuzzi Premium or Hot Springs.  My point was that when I was making my purchase decision I was a lot less informed and lumped all the Jacuzzi products into one pile.  Obviously a bad assumption, but that is what I did and might be what other newbie purchasers do.

Around April/May of 2005 the Costco store near me had a special event where they where selling a Spa line (forget the name) that they claimed was made by Jacuzzi.

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 03:55:55 pm »
The Echo Series, the Z series, Jacuzzi by Blue Ridge, any one of a number, anyhow, was just asking. Thanks.

Guys,

I have no idea if I would have ruled out Hot Springs back then.  Thanks to this board I know a lot more than I did when I was making my purchase.  Knowing what I know now I would not rule out Jacuzzi Premium or Hot Springs.  My point was that when I was making my purchase decision I was a lot less informed and lumped all the Jacuzzi products into one pile.  Obviously a bad assumption, but that is what I did and might be what other newbie purchasers do.

Around April/May of 2005 the Costco store near me had a special event where they where selling a Spa line (forget the name) that they claimed was made by Jacuzzi.

shabba34

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2006, 06:16:54 pm »
I'm having trouble remembering when Jacuzzi was sold at CostCo, refresh my memory please. The current spas being sold at sams, are part of the Jacuzzi Family of Products, but nowhere ON the spa does it denote such information. I guess my question is, how did you know standing there that it was Jacuzzi®? Also, please respond to SerjicalStrike's question...If you noticed they were made by Hotspring, would you have ruled out all Hotspring spas? Thanks.

Just an FYI, nowhere on the Highlife spa at Costco Online will there be a HS logo.  

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2006, 06:24:23 pm »
OK, great, however, you can only purchase this spa on line. To do so one must click on the photo of the spa which right below the picture reads.....

From the makers of Hot Spring® Spas. The Highlife spa features 24 adjustable jets, including the famous Moto-Massage® jet, which creates a warm stream of water sweeping up and down the muscles along the entire length of your back. With the advanced IQ 2020™ control system, enjoying your spa is easy, simply set it and forget it! The sleek control panel is backlit with LED lighting for enhanced visibility and an auxiliary control panel allows you to operate the jets and lighting while you relax inside the spa.

Just an FYI, nowhere on the Highlife spa at Costco Online will there be a HS logo.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2006, 06:24:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42