What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sams Club Members Mark M35  (Read 21328 times)

ReesePT

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Sams Club Members Mark M35
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:05:53 am »
I have been researching hot tubs and have found that Jacuzzi makes the Members Mark M35 at SamsClub.com.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality of this tub???

Hot Tub Forum

Sams Club Members Mark M35
« on: April 21, 2006, 12:05:53 am »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: Sams Club Members Mark M35
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 01:50:19 am »
Here we go.  ;D
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Anoroc

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 07:15:29 am »
I have been researching hot tubs and have found that Jacuzzi makes the Members Mark M35 at SamsClub.com.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality of this tub???

Its probably just the Jacuzzi name....?  I am sure most will tell you to beware.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:16:01 am by anaroc »

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 07:17:29 am »
Maybe, maybe not, I'm going to call my rep when I get into the store today and find out if he knows anything. Beyond that, it isn't and wasn't like any spa that has ever been available to any Jacuzzi retailer ever.

Its probably just the Jacuzzi name....?

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 07:19:57 am »
If you belong to Costco and want a fairly decent spa ... They sell a spa similar to Hot Springs Sovereign and for a lot less money. Comes with a lesser warranty but with Costco it seems that if you don't like it you can return it.

Anoroc

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 07:21:27 am »
If you belong to Costco and want a fairly decent spa ... They sell a spa similar to Hot Springs Sovereign and for a lot less money. Comes with a lesser warranty but with Costco it seems that if you don't like it you can return it.

Vinny- this is top secret information.  Now the cat is out of the bag... :D

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 07:31:23 am »

Vinny- this is top secret information.  Now the cat is out of the bag... :D

Although I'm not a cat lover ... Cats need to be free to roam. I hate when people put cats in a bag!

Anoroc

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 07:34:02 am »
Although I'm not a cat lover ... Cats need to be free to roam. I hate when people put cats in a bag!

You mean you don't like this:

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 07:51:26 am »
See this is exactly what I am saying about corporate name association. If it is made by Jacuzzi, you assume that it will have the same quality as the Jacuzzi tubs in a hot tub dealership. If there is any ONE really important thing that I have learned on this forum about selecting a hot tub....it is wet test...Who is going to wet test at Costco?  or Sam's Club?  And really who is going to answer your questions? Before my dealer even ordered my tub, they did a site inspection to be sure my idea was safe and would accomodate my tub. They delivered, assured everything was hooked up right and
filled the spa. Then my jets, lights and waterfall were all tested. I got a lesson in Bromine and water management (I think I failed the test though). And any problems or concerns that I had later were addressed with a phone call. I think all of this is worth the difference that I paid for a quality tub from a reputable dealer. I guess it all depends on what you expect and what you are willing to give up. I started looking for a hot tub at WAlmart on line...that would have been a really bad choice as I look at what I have now! ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 03:09:00 pm by Bonibelle »
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 07:57:25 am »

You mean you don't like this:

Well, sort of ... even though that cat is in a bag I see it's feet! That's a free roaming, bagged cat ... maybe it's camoflage for the birds - LOL

I looked at the Sam's Club tub and it has ALL the right phrasing (they must have been reading this site) ... but I didn't see the Jacuzzi name.

BTW, If anyone didn't know Sam's Club is Walmart.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 07:58:57 am by Vinny »

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 08:21:00 am »
Sam's Club is Walmart that you pay for. I was buying a video game for my son and picked it up in Walmart. I walked next door to Sam's club (that I paid to join) and found the SAME game for $3.00 MORE! I never renewed my membership after that!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

TN__HOT_TUB

• Owner of  an Artesian Island Grand Cayman
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 09:08:44 am »
I like Sam's (and WalMart).  We don't have a Costco.

Our Sam's sells gasoline at a $.05 discount.  I also get almost all my meat (steaks, ribs, etc.) from Sam's club.  Most things they sell at a very good price, but I too have found items a bit cheaper (but not very often).

Regarding the hot tub at SamsClub.com.  I saw those, but I bet I wouldn't fit in the M35 (I'm 6'3").  It looks like the corner seats would be the only comfortable seats.  Their M45 is probably more to my liking (but I'd be reluctant to buy without sitting in it first).  

Sam's Club is Walmart that you pay for. I was buying a video game for my son and picked it up in Walmart. I walked next door to Sam's club (that I paid to join) and found the SAME game for $3.00 MORE! I never renewed my membership after that!

Artesian Island Grand Cayman

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 09:24:53 am »
If I were a Jacuzzi dealer, I'd be really worried right now.  It sounds like they're getting ready to drop their dealer network and go mass market.  I wonder who'll be next. ???

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 09:34:45 am »
Member's Mark brand?  
Not sure I'd want my Spa to have the same brand name as our paper towels.
 But that's just me.

I'm pretty sure that Sam's Club has the same return policy as Costco.  It's be really fun to return a spa.  I bet that the good folk at either place just come a runnin' when you tell them you want a refund.  

Brewman

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 09:38:55 am »
Do the Jacuzzi dealers get paid to deliver these spas?

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 09:38:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42