What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Oasis Spas made good  (Read 2170 times)

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
Oasis Spas made good
« on: April 06, 2006, 05:53:28 pm »
Just wanted to post an update on my problems with Oasis Spas, where I bought my Jacuzzi.

It seems they got wind of my dissatisfaction and the new manager called my home.  I let him know how upset I was and he offered to make good on the original promise after explaining that they had cleaned house and are working on a partnership with a Marquis dealer who is currently handling their warranty work.  (With the service charge added that got me so fired up)

The manager is handling the work and paying the costs himself.  He also asked me to stop by and see his shop.  I was off, so i did with my friend who just finished his patio and is spa shopping.  

The changes sound good and I got to see some of the newer models as well as a D1 Chairman which was leftover from 05 and had a couple of nicks and scratches.  I sat in the tub and was really impressed and when he said he would sell it for $7000, I was shocked.

My friend nealy bought it, but wound up leaving with the j345, which he liked better based on the appearance, stereo and the fact that he has been in my j335 which is basically the same but has the lounger.

With the cover/lifter, steps, and chemicals he paid about the same as the D1.  In my head, he made a mistake but that's his choice.

The bottom line is I have a newfound friend at a place where I thought all bridges had been burned and I feel a lot better about the spa I own and love.

Hot Tub Forum

Oasis Spas made good
« on: April 06, 2006, 05:53:28 pm »

J._McD

Re: Oasis Spas made good
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 07:40:15 pm »
I just love it when things get better. ;) ;D

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:09:26 pm »
orlandoguy, what kind of problem did you have with your spa?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:09:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42