What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: from a new spa-er to those still looking  (Read 2199 times)

anne

from a new spa-er to those still looking
« on: March 31, 2006, 02:45:07 am »
OK, so I have only had my tub for a week. 5 days, actually. After all the research, and worrying that I'd find the right one, and a good deal, and hoping that I would not some how "jinx" myself once I found the spa that I wanted.....I just have to say, they are ALL right- it is worth the wait, and worth the effort to find the spa that you really want.

I am almost accustomed to mild neck and back muscle pain about 40% of my time from a physically demanding job and very active hobbies. All this week, I have slept like a baby, and the first sign of a stiff neck VANISHED after a soak. It is almost weird, but certainly wonderful. I have this little heaven in my back yard that is all mine- relaxing, invigorating and comforting. It has only been a week, but any fear that I had of buyer's remorse is gone.

So for those of you who helped and encouraged me to get to here, thank you. For those of you anticipating your first soak tomorrow morning  ;) WOOOOHOOOO! And for those of you still searching, and frustrated about missed deals/opportunities- keep up the research, and dont settle for anything you dont love.
Dance like nobody's watching

Hot Tub Forum

from a new spa-er to those still looking
« on: March 31, 2006, 02:45:07 am »

gw

• sundance cameo owner
Re: from a new spa-er to those still looking
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 07:22:48 am »
anne has a great point.  lots of wisdom on this forum.

that said, first soak for the family last night in our brand new tub.  fun for all of us.  this morning, wife and i were up at 5:45 and got in.  water was 101.  dawn was breaking, birds were chirping, and we were soaking.  did not want to get out to go to work.

our thoughts last night:  why did we wait so long?

can't wait to get home tonight!

Tatooed_Lady

• Participating in the Witness Protection Program
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 07:45:17 am »
hopefully our experiences will be similar to yours, anne...we've got aches and pains that we live with on a daily basis.  We're not looking for a miracle cure, we're hoping, however, for some degree of relief...and I'm with you...by the time I made my mind up and laid down the hard earned money on the Grandee, I was armed with enough info to make me feel GOOD about the purchase...I thank everyone that made that knowledge available to me, and made most of it (even SOME of the water chemistry, which I'll have to work on) clear...and yet, here I sit, waiting on the temp to get up toward that 101 mark!! 94 at last check....
RIP C-Rod

cappykat

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 09:10:54 am »
I know what you mean about the aches/pains.  I'm always stiff and sore and sometimes I just don't make myself get in the hot-tub.

The other morning I woke up with my back muscles all sore and tight.  I could hardly bend over.  I decided to get in the tub and after about 30 minutes of massage I got out and the pain and stiffness were gone.

I love using the tub in the morning, it makes me feel so much better for the rest of the day.
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2006, 09:10:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42