What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: NSF P181 Certification  (Read 21633 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: NSF P181 Certification
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 01:47:49 pm »
OK,...This is really a funny coincidence..they have been happening to me lately. In my yesterday's email is an item from...HOtSPRINGS HOT TUBS...and it all about the certification. I really have no comment about the certification I want to know how Hot Springs got my email address...I have never entered it on their web site, nor requested sales material or entered contests.
And I have already purchased a Marquis Spa....The only very remote connection that I can even think of is that I hold Masco stock, but why would they inform me of this  when it didn't drive the stock at all... ???
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2006, 01:47:49 pm »

salesdvl

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2006, 01:49:01 pm »
Well said Mendo.
Measure once, cut twice.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2006, 02:31:26 pm »
I like to have my water filtered, others may choose not to.  To each his or her own.

Just as I choose to enjoy what I feel is superior therapy as provided by more than 2 therapy pumps....others may choose differently....to each his/her own.

Time to put this one to pasture......
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 02:33:14 pm by windsurfdog »
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Anoroc

« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2006, 02:50:44 pm »
When I posted the original message I had a feeling this would create significant dialogue but I am surprised by how much.

What I appreciate about this forum is that there are so many of you out there that really know your stuff and are willing to share it with the rest of us.

Yes, sometimes things get a little personal or touchy, but generally speaking, things are kept at a pretty professional level.  And a few points of humor are thrown in as well.

I think this subject has been hit pretty hard already and it is time to move, but I must say that this type of discussion as well as the many others on this board is what makes this an interesting place to visit and participate in.

Have a great weekend all. :D ;D ;)

Anoroc

salesdvl

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2006, 03:07:53 pm »

Yes, sometimes things get a little personal or touchy, but generally speaking, things are kept at a pretty professional level.  Anoroc

Oh stick a sock in it !    :P   :P
Measure once, cut twice.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2006, 10:58:55 pm »
OK,...This is really a funny coincidence..they have been happening to me lately. In my yesterday's email is an item from...HOtSPRINGS HOT TUBS...and it all about the certification. I really have no comment about the certification I want to know how Hot Springs got my email address...I have never entered it on their web site, nor requested sales material or entered contests.
And I have already purchased a Marquis Spa....The only very remote connection that I can even think of is that I hold Masco stock, but why would they inform me of this  when it didn't drive the stock at all... ???

Just wondering if you made an inquiry through spasearch or any other internet spa site when you were in the research mode.  If so, Hot Spring may have aquired your name that way.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

tony

• Ultimate Member
  • 2002 Optima
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2006, 09:29:55 am »

I also received the same email.

hottub.pool_boy

• New England's oldest HotSpring Dealer- 1983
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2006, 09:47:06 am »
I think there will always be another feather for the cap. There will be another endorsement. 100 years from now, we'll all be gone, and there will be too many endorsements for a manufacturer to print comfortably on a page.
But we'll be promoting the hell out of it.
OEM HotSpring Stuff & SpaGuard Chemicals Online

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2006, 09:20:55 am »

I pulled a drewstar and actually went to the Sundance website to verify this and was unable to locate the GHSOA.  I immediately fired off an e-mail to the president of Sundance as well as the publishers of Good Housekeeping looking for answers.  I also contacted California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to request that his office look into this matter.

In the process, I did run across a claim that Sundance is the "world's largest manufacturer of acrylic spas".  Is this true? ;)

Drewsurfdog

You want me to pull an all out search and assualt on them?   ;D ;)   I can have the president of Sundance's daughters cell phone # for you buy lunch.  ;)  Pictures by supper.
 ;)
07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2006, 09:20:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42